Sign in to follow this  
clocki

EZCA causing P3D not to start

Hey,

I'm currently setting up P3D next to FSX. At all all worked fine with some tutorials and so I wanted to do some flights. For that I need EZCA to fly inside the VC.

But EZCA is causing P3D to abort the start with the error "Prepar3D.exe is not working....searching for a solution via internet". And ECZA says simulatouns "FSX process not found".

In FSx it's working :) Do you havy an idea?

Greetings Eddi :smile:

Hey,

I'm currently setting up P3D next to FSX. At all all worked fine with some tutorials and so I wanted to do some flights. For that I need EZCA to fly inside the VC.

But EZCA is causing P3D to abort the start with the error "Prepar3D.exe is not working....searching for a solution via internet". And ECZA says simulatouns "FSX process not found".

In FSx it's working :) Do you havy an idea?

you don't indicate which versions of ezdoc or p3d, however if you have p3d v2 your best bet is to install beta 1.18.5 (or 1.18.6), the following link is a guide how to install into p3dv2

http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezca-1185-beta-available-for-download_topic51089.html

bob

@onebob

I use the latest versions of both programs. EZCA 1.18.6 and P3D 2.5 with the latest hotfix.

And of course I already read the link as I got the download from that side. But I can not find a specific problem/answer their to my problem. It's most about FSX installation.

I now tried to remove the entry from the dll.xml but the problem still occurs. No idea why P3D is crashing on startup? I would really like to try P3D :/

Greetings Eddi :smile:

Rename the dll.xml and the prepar3d.cfg file and let P3D rebuild and see if that get's you started.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

There is ezca.exe specifically made for P3D. Make sure that's the one you have to use. You can get it on the flight1 forum