Sign in to follow this  
TONZA

PMDG 747-8i and Aerosoft Antarctica X

Hi,

I recently purchased AS AntarcticaX for FSX. Deciding to do a flight, I went for the PMDG 747-8i, however, after loading up in Hobart, or Wilkins Casey, the FMC doesn't give me the runways for departure at YWKS (Wilkins Casey) or arrivals, just an error on 09T, line 34. I have checked the sids/stars for YWKS and nothing gives an indication that there is an issue, except for the runways, 09/27 and the approach for 09 saying 09T (09 True due to the location of the aerodrome). That shouldn't be a problem should it?

EDIT: I removed the T off of 09T in both instances and it works now.

Cheers,

Anthony Schulz

Edited by TONZA

Good catch.  I suggest you notify Navigraph that the T in RWY 09T is not compatible with PMDG products (forum is http://www.navigraph.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=73 ). Stephan can strip that off of future cycles.  PMDG doesn't like T or W (water) designators, I knew about the W (PHNL and PANC have water runways for example) but the T is a new one for me. Thanks.

Dan Downs KCRP

Good stuff Anthony, will keep that in the back of my mind if I find anything else that is not working for me!   Thanks!

Kind regards

Are these runways down south far enough that they are given true headings?