Sign in to follow this  
bcrawley57

GSX Ground Crew since NGX Update

Colleagues,

Since the last update, I have noticed with GSX Ground crew that it does not recognise that the front passenger door is open.  To start loading passengers, I have to close the door, to then open it again.  I always start from cold and dark, has anyone else experienced this issue?

Brian Crawley

Had the same issue with the FSX version.

Marc ter Heide

It's always been that way in my memory.  If my door is open on load, which is the case for most of my saved at gate flights, I just try to remember to close and open.  GSX reminds me if I forget.  I don't remember it ever working like it does on the PMDG B777.

Dan Downs KCRP

Same here, using FSX. When starting from cold and dark, you need to close and then open the front door again, to GSX recognize it as opened.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Strange  just did it  just now   and had  the same issue,  but with using  fs2crew   had  no issues,  since I  always use   fscrew   didn't  know  of  this  issue

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Colleagues,

Since the last update, I have noticed with GSX Ground crew that it does not recognise that the front passenger door is open.  To start loading passengers, I have to close the door, to then open it again.  I always start from cold and dark, has anyone else experienced this issue?

Download and install again the last addonmanager (full installer with vehicles update). This should resolve you're problem.

Yeah, let us know how that works out.  Without FS2Crew (which I've never used and cannot comment), the door is always closed on start regardless of start configuration according to GSX. Would like to hear if Artur's claim can be reproduced.

Dan Downs KCRP

Colleagues,

Yes, I too noticed the same. And oddly enough, despite the engines on the Majestic Q4-800 being shut down, it still prompts for 'Shut engines' and thus does not initiate Ground Services menu.

Did a reinstall of GSX after an uninstall and problem persists.

Did you download the full installer with vehicles update also (last version 1.9 with de-ice vehicles)? Did the green bar message from FSX says "front door open"? Because if it not recognize by fsx there is no way that GSX can recognize the door, because GSX and FSX are both relying on same variable.

You should also check this: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11442.0.html

Thank you for your reply.  Yes I did install version 1.9 with vehicles, a fresh down load.  The problem is the same as the forum link you kindly inserted.  I am mid flight at the moment, so I will check out any recommendations in that other post.  It has only started since the 1D update of PMDG so may be an issue with that update.

Kind regards,

Brian Crawley