Sign in to follow this  
fulcrum_64th

Switzerland pro X with P3D2.5 airport night lights

Hello,

I just installed Switzerland pro X on my p3d2.5(hotfix3). Airports (I currently only use stock) night lighting aren't visible. Worse, sometime they appear a fraction of a second and disappears (depending on my view point). My add ons are FTX global and FS Global Ultimate Europe. Other non airports lights are visible.

Did anyone see that ? Any idea how to solve the problem ?

Thanks a lot

Might be your graphics card driver. Do you have the latest drivers? Seen people report lighting issues with latest drivers.

I have 347.88. Didn't update to the latest one due to the papi problem. All airports outside of Switzerland are working correctly

Inside the CHPROX\CHPROX_scen\scenery folder try removing all the BGL files with "PointLights" and "RestPointLights". Put them somewhere else just to have them as backup.

As far as I know these are all the files that make 3D night lighting for the scenery, but it doesn't seem to work in P3D... so I tried removing them and it fixed the issue

• Upvote 1

Thanks a lot LB777 ! You are spot on. That solved the problem 

Regards from Switzerland !