Sign in to follow this  
eppright

P3D 737 livery question

All,

I've finally broke down and moved from FSX to P3D.  That wouldn't have happened without the release of the appropriate PMDG products.  Moving along nicely now but have a wrinkle.  I have a nice offering of PTP files but haven't figured out how to get those into the P3D PMDG 737 livery system.  I figure there is a directory somewhere to do that but haven't found it yet.  Thanks for any suggestions.

Mike Eppright

Just use the livery manager in the PMDG Operations Center.

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

I understand that and have added several airline liveries using the PMDG Operations Center.  Being a corporate pilot, I would like to add a couple of BBJ "Boeing Business Jet" liveries that I used in the FSX version.  They are PTP files so, from what I have read, they should work if I can get them into the system.

Mike, did you try the Livery Manager in the Op Center?

Neil Andrews.

Yes, that is how I added the airline livery aircraft.  But they were downloaded from PMDG.  How do I use a livery that I already possess?

Mike, I started typing but then thought a picture would maybe be quicker (thousand words etc. ;) )

qZbrzXb.png

Neil Andrews.

Looks like a screen resolution issue.  I will have to change that to see whole Livery Manager Page.  Maybe that will be the answer.

Got it.  I had DPI set to 125%.  When I changed it to 100%, then I could see whole Ops Center Page.  All is well now.  Thanks for the pic.  It opened the door.