Sign in to follow this  
Azone

Orbx staff on vacation?

Did they take the month of April off?

Posted many threads in the support forums in the last week and not one answer.

I know the Orbx fan bois will differ but Orbx "support" for the most part is el crapo. :lol:

Getting to be as bad as FSS "support". :lol:

I keep watching the ORBX forums. I don't recall which topic you're talking about, but I have seen ORBX stuff answering numerous support questions during the last days, including over this weekend. I would be more than happy if all publishers would provide a support comparable to ORBX.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

I have seen ORBX stuff answering numerous support questions during the last days, including over this weekend.

Yes me too.  

I would be more than happy if all publishers would provide a support comparable to ORBX.

For the couple of times i needed help,   they were spot on the ball,  no probs at all 

Yep, never had a problem with them either....great support whenever I posted something.

So why does it take a week just to get an answer?  They are more than willing to answer the one lined questions pertaining to product or installation procedures, but if you have an issue that requires a bit of detective work.. you're on the ignore list.  Their favorite answer.."please post your transaction number."  even when it's already there!  Then they ignore you for another week.

Post it here, maybe the folks on AVSIM can help you out? There are a lot of Orbx users here?

So why does it take a week just to get an answer?

Whats the question

He he he Martin great minds eh  :rolleyes:

Post it here, maybe the folks on AVSIM can help you out? There are a lot of Orbx users here?

Indeed.

50% chance the answer is: install the latest Orbx Libraries.

Don't need to be a fan boi to know that.

Indeed.

50% chance the answer is: install the latest Orbx Libraries.

Don't need to be a fan boi to know that.

Typical fan bois answer, either that or you work for Orbx. If you guys want to be so helpful why don't you go over there and answer all those un-answered questions in the payware and freeware forums?

Typical fan bois answer, either that or you work for Orbx. If you guys want to be so helpful why don't you go over there and answer all those un-answered questions in the payware and freeware forums?

Ever stop to wonder if it might be your attitude that stops folk helping you, not saying that's the case but it may be something to ponder while you wait.

Oh aren't you just the most adorable little thing...good luck getting some help.

Instead of firing off shots at those who have offered to help, start with the question that you cant seem to get answered see where it goes.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Ever stop to wonder if it might be your attitude that stops folk helping you, not saying that's the case but it may be something to ponder while you wait.

Typical fan bois answer. Should I start all my questions on their forums with PLEASE!

Typical fan bois answer. Should I start all my questions on their forums with PLEASE!

So you still haven't said what your issue is so that someone can attempt to help here, or since you keep skipping the issue, was the whole point of the thread just to post inflammatory remarks against ORBX and their following?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator