Sign in to follow this  
RogerA

JF Viscount issue

is it a shadow - what happen if you turn off aircraft casts shadow on self? next what happens if you uninstall DX10 Fixer libraries?

Also what happens if you try missing texture alert?

Thanks Steve,

Turning self shadowing off no result.

uninstalling Dx10 Fixer libraries no result.

Is the missing texture alert the one that you add to the FsX.cfg?

Interesting that the missing texture alert shows 4 textures missing when loading the Viscount. The are all related to the AH (aeroplane Heaven) C47 which I do not have installed on my pc. They all relate to Fuse front and glass, so I wonder if these C47 textures were used (called for by the .mdl) but not included in the Viscount texture pack (also made by AH for JF).

I found all the missing textures indicated by the missing texture alert in the C47 demo and when added to the Viscount "shared" texture folder they made no difference to the issue.

I got some more on a second flight and added these to the shared folder but still the issue remains.

then I cannot really help, if the developer contacts me I will inspect the model - I guess you did try the 8Bit fix? - unlikely a FSX model would use any 8 bit textures though