Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

BDOAviation scenery question

I just got a email from DBOAviation saying they updated their payware Soekarno-Hatta airport scenery to v.1.1. Does anyone know if this update is for FS9 or FSX? Or both? Also if the update is for FS9 does anyone know what exactly in the scenery was updated?

I tried sending them a email asking this question, but the email kept getting sent back to me.

I own both sceneries (FSX and FS9), usually I would receive update notifications from Simmarket, but none as of now.

I downloaded the FS9 update from Simmarket. The readme text states the following:

---------------Update changelog--------------
Version 1.1
 1.Adding airlines parking code.
 2.Fixed SPW WC2 taxiway sign texture.

Graeme Butler

Thanks graemeb. The last two emails I got from Simmarket saying they updated a product I have were just a FSX update and not FS9. So I wasn't sure if this was for FS9 or not.

When you installed the update did you have to un-install the old version first?

The update just consists of a zip file containing the new files which you manually copy over the top of the existing. No installer.

Graeme Butler