Sign in to follow this  
MarioDonick

Drzewiecki Miami for X-Plane released, incl. KMIA, KTMB & KOPF

Looks good! I just keep think of all the movie and TV panoramic shots of recent years with 'won't get fooled again' by The Who lol

Alaister Kay

This is incredible.  I flew from Key West up to Miami yesterday and Miami is so bland and desolate in XP that I almost flew past it.  I'll be grabbing this.

Joseph Catino

Fantastic,I just bought their NY Airports over The Easter Sale at Simmarket,I'll pick this up at some point also,Thanks for the Great News!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

How was the performance of the New York airports.

NAX669.png

Thanks for the link Mario, another great looking addon for XPL. 

How was the performance of the New York airports.

I found them to very very acceptable in performance.  No serious frame rate hits.

Joseph Catino

I found them to very very acceptable in performance.  No serious frame rate hits.

Thank you.

NAX669.png

Looks great and will also purchase.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

At night, the buildings stand out a little (light-wise, seems like no dedicated night textures are available) but the rest of the area seems very nice and better than in the FSX/P3D variant since they don't have to rely on 'lit' textures to make the streets and surroundings look good in X-Plane.

Also, nice to run a sim without VAS concerns which is a huge benefit when combining detailed city sceneries and planes.

(An upcoming) New York City might therefore also make a lot of sense, as opposed to being a 'dangerous' addon in other sims. Nice seeing Drzewiecki offering their titles on all platforms sooner or later. :smile:

As a tip, I would recommend trying the FSX demo first in X-plane. The convertor tool works fine on this for the buildings at least.

As a tip, I would recommend trying the FSX demo first in X-plane. The convertor tool works fine on this for the buildings at least.

Maybe I'm getting hold of the wrong end of the stick, but would that be legal...? :-/