Sign in to follow this  
ctiger

Simmarket sale on KSNA

Noticed they are having 30% off on LatinVFR's KSNA at 30% off as "Deal of Today".

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for the heads up.  PC Aviator (US) also has it for $17.47, but with the Tuesday discount it works out to $15.72.

Thanks for the heads up.  PC Aviator (US) also has it for $17.47, but with the Tuesday discount it works out to $15.72.

So sim market is still cheaper, sunce it's 13.99 euro and the rate is approx 1.07/1.08...

Yep, after the dust settled it cost me $15.32 usd at Simmarket.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for that head-up. I used to buy a lot of stuff from them on those extra 10% Tuesdays but have not done so for nearly 3 years. Just bought, and am downloading.

Because of the stronger £/$ exchange rate, it worked out cheaper for me.

Thanks for the heads up!  Simmarket worked out a bit cheaper for me due to all that exchange rate nonsense... ^_^

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Anyone know if this is compatible with Aerosoft Cities Los Angeles? Since that package has some modeled buildings for KSNA already I think it wouldn't work together unless someone's come up with a clever solution, which is be a shame...

James

Anyone know if this is compatible with Aerosoft Cities Los Angeles? Since that package has some modeled buildings for KSNA already I think it wouldn't work together unless someone's come up with a clever solution, which is be a shame...

James

The product page at LatinVFR claims that it has scenery elements that are switchable in order to maximize compatibility with other products.  So perhaps?

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.