Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

777-200ER Progress?

Hi Team,

Just wondering if there was any snippets of news regarding the 777-200er project. Anything at all would be greatly appreciated.

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

IIRC, their focus was to complete the 777 for FSX:SE and the NGX for P3D/SE - then, they would work on the J41, give a boost to the delayed 747v2 and, resources allowing, would work on the -200ER.  They worked their bottoms off to get us the NGX that fast and I wouldn't be surprised if Robert gave a little off time to his team.

sig01.png

I dont want them to rush anything, if they take their time it's no problem, just as long as it's in the pipeline for me I'm fine :P I couldn't support the -200ER version more.

I don't think we'll see it for a while, understandably so. All great things take time.  :smile:

I think it will be a while. I doubt they've even started it, and it's pretty different from the 200LR/300ER. This is probably the only PMDG release that I want really badly, too. The 77L is my favorite plane that I own by far, but the 200ER is one of my favorite planes ever. So I'll wait, as long as it's good. And coming from PMDG of course it will be good!! Anyway I might buy the FF777-200ER and use it in XP (already have their -200LR and it's pretty good) to have the next best option while we wait. 

Ara Mahs, Private Pilot

I didn't even know PMDG was planning on the ER. Cool! It makes sense, as it's a lot more widely used than the LR. I think I can hold out though, especially since PMDG has fictional LR liveries for the real ER operators.