Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

PMDG 747V2.0 update?

I'd be willing to bet that if one of the PMDG staff took 30 mins to compose a few screens of the exterior

Wrong Steve....it only took Kyle 11 minutes :P (thanks Kyle BTW)

Look at the aircraft in the background. PMDG 727 confirmed

And a PMDG 787-9 if you look close enough at the hangars....OMG alert :lol:

Chris Sunseri

Here ya go:

PMDG_744v2_side.jpg

PMDG_744v2_aft.jpg

PMDG_744v2_flyby.jpg

Hmmm......these look somehow...familiar.

You got me Kyle!  I should have specifically stated screenshots not previously posted.  :wink:

But I appreciate your effort to quickly respond to the needs of the PMDG  :LMAO:

So to have some fun with it....here is a NEW screenshot of the 744v3...can you guys spot all the "updates" that were made to the original pic?

tYUNnq.jpg

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

can you guys spot all the "updates" that were made to the original pic

Do I hear a V4 :lol:  Yeah Steve NOW I see a PMDG 757 in the hangar...how bout those apples :P

Chris Sunseri

An interesting thing happening with regard to new products and updates.  I happen own the Aerosoft Airbus and think it is a great product.  Recently Aerosoft pushed out an update SP3 which is a complete overhaul of their Airbus series.  It was released a week ago, and we are already on Hotfix #3.  So just because you get the product out earlier does not mean that it is issue free.  I am sure when Aerosoft tested it all looked good but then things broke down once real customers had it in their hands.  PMDG from what I have seen tends to have a more thorough (probably not the best word) testing process and we get the product later but with limited need for hotfixes.  In the end as customers it probably takes the same amount of time for us to get the product on our computers in a state where we are satisfied.  Looking forward to 747v2 whenever it gets released......just don't take too long at the rate airlines are removing 747's from service there may not be many left flying!!

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

just don't take too long at the rate airlines are removing 747's from service there may not be many left flying!!

Our government will still be flying our 'royals' around in one for decades LOL

Dan Downs KCRP

Hmmm......these look somehow...familiar.

You got me Kyle!  I should have specifically stated screenshots not previously posted.  :wink:

But I appreciate your effort to quickly respond to the needs of the PMDG  :LMAO:

So to have some fun with it....here is a NEW screenshot of the 744v3...can you guys spot all the "updates" that were made to the original pic?

tYUNnq.jpg

Lets see, 3 replaces 2, rims are red, FSX on the vertical stabalizer became P3D as well as the coloring from yellow to green, the 727 was digitally edited out, some of the land above the 747 was removed and a light pole was removed.

Júnior Silva

Lets see, 3 replaces 2, rims are red, and FSX on the wing became P3D as well as the coloring from yellow to green. Also, the 727 was digitally edited out. Some of the land was removed and a light pole was removed.

Good eyes Junior!

Is that ALL the changes you see?

And who says the 727 was digitally edited out?  Maybe it taxied out and is lining up on the runway to depart after the 744v3?  <_<

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

And a PMDG 787-9 if you look close enough at the hangars....OMG alert :lol:

Ok, this is driving me crazy... where is the 787-9, or a reference to one???  :wacko:

Ok, this is driving me crazy... where is the 787-9, or a reference to one??? 

Hehe...Chris (aka Pinlifter) neglected to enable his "just kidding" .dll when he posted that...

The command should have been...

/./||.run just-kidding.dll/

And a PMDG 787-9 if you look close enough at the hangars....OMG alert 

/./||.stop just-kidding.dll/

The QW 787 is looking very nice, unfortunately it seems to be in the same Area 51 hangar as the 747v2 is at the moment.   :h0134: :h0120:   

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

And who says the 727 was digitally edited out? Maybe it taxied out and is lining up on the runway to depart after the 744v3?

Or maybe the 727 slid off the taxiway and a PMDG 767 took its place in the takeoff queue after the 744v3 :He He:

Ok, this is driving me crazy... where is the 787-9, or a reference to one???

Just me stirring up a little banter Hamoody :lol:  Maybe the PMDG 787-9 is in a closed hangar B)

Chris Sunseri

Or maybe the 727 slid off the taxiway and a PMDG 767 took its place in the takeoff queue after the 744v3

Well....I would be one of the many virtual pilots flying that PMDG 767....ohhh all the paints I could make for her...I'd transfer all my LDS 767 paints over for sure!  :smile:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Maybe the PMDG 787-9 is in a closed hangar B)

Actually, with a little detective work, I've discovered this:

747 v2

4x2=8 

Robert Randazzo's initials are R.R.

R is the 18th letter in the alphabet

18-11=(11 being the score out of 10 the NGX gets for realism)

2 Rs=2 7s= 787

The 727 has 3 engines 

727 is 3 numbers

3x3=9

PMDG 787-9 confirmed  :lol:

Actually, with a little detective work, I've discovered this:

747 v2

4x2=8 

Robert Randazzo's initials are R.R.

R is the 18th letter in the alphabet

18-11=(11 being the score out of 10 the NGX gets for realism)

2 Rs=2 7s= 787

The 727 has 3 engines 

727 is 3 numbers

3x3=9

PMDG 787-9 confirmed  :lol:

Your logic is sound.  I concur that the 787-9 is in the works and should be ready for sale by next week! (there is a complex formula I use to determine release dates.  I'm not posting it here for fear that others may try to use it to estimate other dates, like when we'll see a 64bit P3D, when the Cubs win the World Series, etc)  :BigGrin:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

when the Cubs win the World Series

I like the logic too Hamoody.  Don't worry Steve, the PMDG 787 would be released waaaaaaay before the Cubbies take it all.  How does 3Q2017 sound for the 787 release :rolleyes:

Chris Sunseri