Sign in to follow this  
Ian McPhail

Sorry but....

I am elderly, but that's a weak excuse.  When I have the Main Panel up and I select  cfg mode I just can't get out of it, How to I cancel config.... the button doen't seem to do it.

Second, if I start with engines running how do I get Crew to jump briefings to the pre-taxi briefing or do I just have to scroll through them all?

Hi Ian,

Cancel CFG:  Right Click on the CFG button.

Or, simply left click the CFG button numerous times  to go through the whole list.... it will take you back to the beginning at the end.

Briefing:  Just press "BR" on the FS2Crew Main Panel to open the Brief page.  You can play the briefs anytime.

Best,

Thx Brian, you really give good service.

I am away from my game computer at the moment, so can I just re-check with you about Briefings.  Is there a way to skip a briefing and go to another, or must I quickly scroll through them all until I get to the one that I want.

eg.  if I load a flight onto a runway, with engines running (time is often short), can I go straight to the Takeoff briefing, or do I scroll through the lot?

eg.  if I load a flight onto a runway, with engines running (time is often short), can I go straight to the Takeoff briefing, or do I scroll through the lot?

The briefings are optional.  You don't even need to run them.

You don't scroll through the briefings, you simply press play brief.

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=briefing_panel_overview

If you want to start on the runway for takeoff, just scroll the Takeoff "mode" using the arrow button o the Main Pane and start from there.