Sign in to follow this  
N405GJ

The Hawker is Released

Dark screens in FSX. Really unhappy!

Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.60GHz | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 1600MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK P8P67 DELUXE | EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked ACX 2.0+ | Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB | Crucial CT1000MX500 1TB | 2 x Western Digital WDC WD40EZRX 4TB | Creative X-Fi Audio Processor | NEC 24WMGX3 MultiSync | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Confirm - guages not working in FSX-SE for me ....

aero

Hmmmmmm. I didn't know the Carenado Hawker was compatible with FSX-SE. The website only lists Full FSX and P3Dv2.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

.... well the C550 gauges work in Steam....   can't think why they would not have these gauges working...

...also it's been reported a few posts above that they don't work in FSX boxed version either !

aero

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

I very nearly feel bad for those who wasted spent 50 USD on this.

I really, really hope another developer can put out a high quality biz jet someday.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

P3D V2.5, Windows 8.1, Hawker 850XP, framerates of 1

Maybe 1.2

Switched over to the Phenom and back to normal.

Not impressed.

System:   AMD FX-9370 4.4GHz, 16G RAM, Asus Crosshair V Formula Z, MSI 1080ti STRIXI, Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit, Coolermaster Cosmos case, 1200W PSU, 1-256G Intel SSD, 4-512G Samsung 840 Pro SSDs, 1-1Tb Samsung 840 Pro SS, 6Tb+ external USB disk space, Prepar3D V4.3, All MegaSceneryEarth, REX OD, All ORBX

Remember, Eaglesoft is developing v3.0 of its Citation X. Long wait, but you know that will be killer. I really wanted this Hawker to be the real deal! Expedite the service pack.

Remember, Eaglesoft is developing v3.0 of its Citation X. Long wait, but you know that will be killer. I really wanted this Hawker to be the real deal! Expedite the service pack.

The current project is the XLS+ which is PL21 equipped and is depicted on our FB page. CX3.0 is bit down the road yet. Remodeling has begun though

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Yes, forgot about the XLS+!! I can't pre order can I? :). I spent 4 years babysitting 2 Falcon 2000's with PL21 retrofits, I'm really looking forward to seeing an accurate Sim of that system.

The initial reviews in this thread are disappointing,  (if a little non-surprising.) :(

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

I'm about to make a video. The gauges work in p3dv2.4. My frames are good right at my limit of 35 at orbx airports ect.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Beta testing didn't pick up on this I'm guessing.

Beta testing didn't pick up on this I'm guessing.

Does the target audience even need them? I thought it was just point and fly :Whistle:

ZORAN

Insanity:buying from Carenado over and over again and expecting different results

My thoughts exactly.

I'm about to make a video. The gauges work in p3dv2.4. My frames are good right at my limit of 35 at orbx airports ect.

I still have P3D 2.4 installed, so I'm tempted, but still sore from kicking my self in the a _ _ last time I bought into Carenado. So maybe give this one a few more days of reviews. Is there better documentation than usual, or do we have to try and figure things out ourselves. 

Did the C550 end up OK after the service packs? I never even gave that a shot despite being a massive bizjet fan. And now the Hawker sounds just the same, bug-heavy eye candy only bird.