Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

New DEVIL'S TOWER National Monument freeware released by ORBX!

RTFM!

You need to set your MAX Texture to 4096 

Set Central v2 to  FTX GLOBAL

LOD to 9.5 for FSX.x

....for best visual performance as per the Manual.

Set yourself up at airport: W43 to start, with over 800 sq miles to explore. That is what I am doing right now...with ASN...very windy today... ^_^

The Monument has a hard top surface...you can land a twirl-bird upon it for some rubber necking....

She's a beaut!

P3D v2.4:

dt1.png

dm2.png

dm6.png

dm3.png

dm5.png

dm4.png

dm1.png

dm7.png

dm8.png

Looks very nice.  Thanks for the heads up.

Off topic, but while looking at their forum for screenshots of this, I also saw the screens for the update to Monument Valley, which now includes a set of Red Bull pylons during certain months... Fun stuff to do!

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

It looks completely wrong (although it reminds me of the model I have made from garbage in my kitchen ...)!

On top should be a landing site for UFOs, and Truffaut playing a giant synth ... B)

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

It must have been made of pure gold:

puregold.jpg

Don't let the wind...splash you along its side!   :rolleyes:

When you're done touring the area around the monument...grab some of that 800 square miles, and check it out.  Really nice...I've latched onto a UTX v2.1 highway and am following it out to the hills and buttes you see in the distance.  UTX does a nice job on the landclass dithering.... :)

dm9.png

Off topic, but while looking at their forum for screenshots of this, I also saw the screens for the update to Monument Valley, which now includes a set of Red Bull pylons during certain months... Fun stuff to do!

Yeah the RedBull pylons will be released with SP1 update. Coming soon I hope. I love that scenery, but the additional content will give me a reason to spend some more time there in the 300s.

Even better would be the OpenLC North America release!

Chris Sunseri

Even better would be the OpenLC North America release!

Right now I'd settle for just seeing some screenshots of what's coming....

Ken