Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Carenado Hawker 850XP Quick Review Video\First impressions

My quick review video. Please understand I'm just flying by the seat of my pants so if my flying looks poor its the first time I've flown this plane.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Thanks for the first look, David. :smile:

Guess the glass stuff render this one a not too light plane in the fps aspect. She also looks a bit cleaner than I expected in the cockpit.

Will wait until a current Carenado biz jet makes it into X-Plane but from the looks and atmosphere, it seems like this one is ok already, although I would agree with you that waiting for one or two service packs makes sense when it comes to having somehow proper systems.

You've mentioned her lack of power. Does this, from your view, relate to the real plane or is there something to tweak already? I'd imagined that the biz jets like this one are able to handle high elevation airports.