Sign in to follow this  
Gregdpw

MES Colorado or Denver?

I ended up taking advantage of the 50 percent of sale of the ultra high res of Denver. It should work with flightbeams kden right? I can belive there are 30 one gig files! It's gotta look nice. I am excited

It should work with flightbeams kden right?

It will, but keep in mind that seasons change in the KDEN coverage area, but won't in hi-res Denver.

Scott

I just ran it to test it out with flightbeams kden. Looks great. Used the Pmdg 737 and within 2 min after take off fsx crashed to the desktop. Tried it again with the realair legacy and it ran perfect. What can I do about that crash?

I7 930 at 4.2

Gtx 970

12 gb ram

I ran it again with a different Pmdg livery and it worked great. The mountains look awesome

I ran it again with a different Pmdg livery and it worked great. The mountains look awesome

Welcome to the joys of Photoreal.  :)   While it's weakness is city environments because of the lack of 3D objects, out in the open country no landclass software package can hold a candle against a well built Photoreal scenery package.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy