Sign in to follow this  
MartinRex007

Flight1 KingAir B200 released for P3D

Downloading now from their Flight1 website, not sure if it's an update or new purchase but either way hopefully will be flying it tonight?

Cheers

Martin

They never had their KA B200 version for P3D, so I suspect it should be P3D 2.3 and above, not 1.3. Still downloading..... 

Looks like the reference to 1.3 is Flight1 latest version of the KA ported over to P3D. So far works great in P3D 2.4....

Thanks Jim!

Wow, I skipped this bird in FSX, knowing that I will not be able to use it in P3D.  Great news indeed.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

I'm not paying $50 for this bird, I'll pass.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Good to know, this was one of the planes holding me back from moving to P3D - though it's not directly clear to me whether it needs to be bought separately, from the web page.

One less missing piece, let's see how this goes :)

Interesting. If Flight1 have decided to release a P3D version of the Super KingAir B200, then I wonder if there is any chance of seeing a P3D version of the Cessna Citation Mustang?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Version 1.3 refers to the aircraft, not the simulator. Why on Earth would anyone release a P3D version of anything in 2015 that was only compatible with P3Dv1? There is more chance of it being v2 compatible than v1.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Interesting. If Flight1 have decided to release a P3D version of the Super KingAir B200, then I wonder if there is any chance of seeing a P3D version of the Cessna Citation Mustang?

Excellent question, Christopher !! Could you imagine ? .... being able to fly a business jet in Prepar3D and it NOT being from Carenado ? WOW... just thinking of the possibilities... EXCITING !!!!

WAT1460.png

I'm not paying $50 for this bird, I'll pass.

It's actually 60$.  For the level of GA simulation, this bird is as good as it gets, so it's a bargain.

Looks like the reference to 1.3 is Flight1 latest version of the KA ported over to P3D. So far works great in P3D 2.4....

Thanks Jim!

How's the frame performance for you?  Thanks

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

For those having both planes Is it more or less "hardcore" than the milviz King Air 350i? 

Version 1.3 refers to the aircraft, not the simulator. Why on Earth would anyone release a P3D version of anything in 2015 that was only compatible with P3Dv1? There is more chance of it being v2 compatible than v1.

Thanks for your response. I did'nt get the subtility.