Sign in to follow this  
MartinRex007

Flight1 KingAir B200 released for P3D

No problem, Jeff. My response probably came across as harsh, which was certainly not my intention. There is also just a little bit of "for God's sake, just give us a P3D version of the Cessna Citation Mustang" about my thoughts regarding this news :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

So has this bird been made compatible with P3D 2.5? I'm confused.. Anyone?  :wacko:

EDIT : See they have a link for the P3D version up. Guess it's compatible. YAY! Now give us the mustang too, please  :wub:

So has this bird been made compatible with P3D 2.5? I'm confused.. Anyone? 

wow!!!

I would buy it put hate the glass VC ::(

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Sorry for the confusion. I asked Jeff to reword the page and I suspect he will when he gets going (west coast time)
The sales page "should" say:

Note: P3D and FSX versions are separate products | purchases

Flight Simulator X

King Air Version 1.3 - Via direct download (362 MB)

FSX Version - Download Today!

Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D

P3D Version - Download Today!

Interesting. If Flight1 have decided to release a P3D version of the Super KingAir B200, then I wonder if there is any chance of seeing a P3D version of the Cessna Citation Mustang?

Its  "possible"  Lets see how this goes...

Sorry for the confusion. I asked Jeff to reword the page and I suspect he will when he gets going (west coast time)

The sales page "should" say:

Note: P3D and FSX versions are separate products | purchases

Flight Simulator X

FSX Version - Download Today!

Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D

P3D Version - Download Today!

It would still be helpful to list which versions of P3D it supports.

Jon Skiffington

Our philosophy is the same as it has always been, if you are not using what is the most current version whether it be FSX or P3D then you need to be.

P3D has had so many versions out that it is not manageable to support them all.

Yahoo!!!!  Let's hope!!

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Are my eyes playing tricks on me? :o

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Its "possible" Lets see how this goes...

In the immortal words of James Earl Jones,

"Build it and they will come!"

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

in the immortal words of Jim Rhoads,

"Buy it and we shall see!"

It's actually 60$. For the level of GA simulation, this bird is as good as it gets, so it's a bargain.

How's the frame performance for you? Thanks

I agree 100%, I used it for a long time in FSX and its a peice of art, however I cannot afford to keep repurchasing things for p3d.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Outstanding news Jim !!! These are great times for Prepar3D users... with third party devs such as Flight 1, PMDG, RealAir, and Eaglesoft joining the party... our hobby's future is looking AWESOME !

WAT1460.png

Well played, sir!

You'll have a new purchaser after work.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

It's actually 60$.  For the level of GA simulation, this bird is as good as it gets, so it's a bargain.

How's the frame performance for you?  Thanks

Good FPS on my rig i74790K, solid mid 20's to low 30's over most places....

Cheers

Martin

In my mortal words: Make it worth it, and we might.

Money does not grow on trees these days. Even if the P3D license is clearly now the same cost to developers as FSX, (so why are the GTN's still more expensive Flight 1?) the point of buying the product twice makes it doubly expensive for the P3D version. An impact felt most by those who have supported Flight 1 through the FSX days as we have already had our moneys worth out of the FSX version. So this is extra cost for nothing extra than marginal enjoyment of the same product.

The cheap solution is to simply reinstall FSX for those sessions when the B200 is what you must fly. 

Let me just finish by saying that Real Air made suitable arrangements for P3D customers who had been loyal to them through the FSX days on the T Duke.