Sign in to follow this  
MartinRex007

Flight1 KingAir B200 released for P3D

any flights at Fsdream airports?

Hola Pedro,

Here you go  ^_^

B200 Cold & Dark Startup plus Takeoff at FS Dreamteam's Vancouver.

b200_039kufu.png

http://goo.gl/6GOMFA

B200 Tower Buzz at FS Dreamteam's Vancouver.

b200_0461urc.png

http://goo.gl/E3QhcW

As you can see, the fps are perfectly acceptable on my system.

Cheers,

Jerome

Elaine,

Your question is a good and valid one, but you may not get an answer in this forum.

If you have not purchased the King Air, you may want to ask your question here >>

http://www.simforums.com/forums/flight-one-product-support_forum2.html

For owners of the aircraft go here >>

http://www.simforums.com/forums/beechcraft-king-air-b200_forum50.html

Thank you Vincent for the links  :rolleyes:

Installed and did 3 laps in the pattern at KLAX and KSNA.  FPS around 20 but the flight was smooth (also had ASN running and there was an overcast layer at LAX, so 20 FPS isn't bad at all).  However, after loading my first flight, I got a VAS warning before I even started the aircraft. Second flight, P3D crashed to desktop after departing KLAX. Third flight, I flew a lap around KSNA, landed, then immediately got a VAS warning.  Very strange, because I've never had any of these problems with any addon, so I'm thinking something is awry on my end.  Overall, the aircraft handled very well.  My only niggle with the G1000 is the location of the control pad, which obviously isn't Flight 1's fault.  There is the Android app which I haven't tried yet. Hopefully I can figure out these VAS warnings.

hummmm vas...20fps....forget it.....

Hola Pedro,

Here you go  ^_^

B200 Cold & Dark Startup plus Takeoff at FS Dreamteam's Vancouver.

b200_039kufu.png

http://goo.gl/6GOMFA

B200 Tower Buzz at FS Dreamteam's Vancouver.

b200_0461urc.png

http://goo.gl/E3QhcW

As you can see, the fps are perfectly acceptable on my system.

Cheers,

Jerome

u have klax...ksfo?

hummmm vas...20fps....forget it.....

u have klax...ksfo?

I do, and CYVR is usually the most demanding  ^_^

And you're very welcome..... :p0816:

Sorry ....ok thanks for letting me know...thrust me I really like this bird is just that I dont want to go back to request refunds...

Thank you

I'll gladly pay the price for the P3d version. Thanks for the coupon. I've been quite happy with this aircraft in fsx.

I don't expect anyone to work for free and I hope they are around for a long time.

Dave

Sorry ....ok thanks for letting me know...thrust me I really like this bird is just that I dont want to go back to request refunds...

Thank you

If you still have the same rig you had when running it on FSX, I suspect it will be similar when running under P3D. I upgraded my box since running it on FSX so I can't give you any comparisons. But loving it on P3D running an i7 4790 @ 4Ghz

Good luck!

If you still have the same rig you had when running it on FSX, I suspect it will be similar when running under P3D. I upgraded my box since running it on FSX so I can't give you any comparisons. But loving it on P3D running an i7 4790 @ 4Ghz

Good luck!

well now I have the I74790 OC 4.5 ghz (with fsx I7 477K)...but I believe I am going to just wait for more reviews.....and posts/pictures/videos etc

thanks

Peter, my experience may be isolated. No computer is the same. I'm also running a GTX 770 GPU which is now old technology. P3D offloads a lot of work to the GPU, so that could be my issue. My experience seems to be isolated.

Hi guys!

may I ask you to do me a favour and load an a2a c172, c182 or piper and then the king air and post the fps for the two?

So I could compare how high is the performance loss due to the complexity. I would really like to order but I do not know if my system can handle it.

Thanks

Michael

I have spent the last 2 days whipping myself into a pre-purchase frenzy by watching videos and reviews on the Flight 1 Superking,  my obsessive brain can't take any more teasing,  so i will be splashing some dosh tonight and hopefully through up a few pics in the coming days. 

Hi guys!

may I ask you to do me a favour and load an a2a c172, c182 or piper and then the king air and post the fps for the two?
So I could compare how high is the performance loss due to the complexity. I would really like to order but I do not know if my system can handle it.

Thanks

Michael

Judging by your spec,  i don't see why you wouldn't have a smooth flight. 

I wished it was old school and I could use the 750 in it. but nvm.

I am looking forward to the 'Old Skool' KA-300, which aside from the EADI and EHSI are totally steam. I'm gonna try to sneak in support for the GTN750 if at all possible.

I'm pretty certain that I'm going to wind up buying this KA-200, even though I'll probably find little time to actually 'fly' it. :Shocked:

I rarely have time to play with my own company's products for that matter! :Cry:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I am looking forward to the 'Old Skool' KA-300, which aside from the EADI and EHSI are totally steam. I'm gonna try to sneak in support for the GTN750 if at all possible.

I'm pretty certain that I'm going to wind up buying this KA-200, even though I'll probably find little time to actually 'fly' it. :Shocked:

I rarely have time to play with my own company's products for that matter! :Cry:

Yes, also looking forward to the steam gauges in the KA-300, and if you can swing the GTN750 that would be fantastic.....Good luck Bill!!

Martin

Would be wonderful, fingers crossed

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I'm gonna try to sneak in support for the GTN750 if at all possible.

In the immortal words of a famous Jedi Master, "There is only do or do not, there is no try."

Please, do!

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato