Sign in to follow this  
MartinRex007

Flight1 KingAir B200 released for P3D

fps is very system dependent. This is why I would like to ask you guys to give me a comparison value so I can extrapolate it to my system. Could you please also provide me the value for i.e. A2A 182?

This is why I would like to ask you guys to give me a comparison value so I can extrapolate it to my system. Could you please also provide me the value for i.e. A2A 182?

No problem hun,  first of all can i fetch you a coffee and some chocolate sprinkles,  maybe a hot buttery croissant bun with little sugary shapes on it.  A foot rest maybe  *running*  there's foot rest, coffee and hot bun :rolleyes:

All silliness aside,  There is certainly a performance hit compared to any of the A2A stuff,  If you can run A2A smooth,  you wont have a problem,  a hit maybe,  not enough to ruin your flight though.  Its all good 

No problem hun,  first of all can i fetch you a coffee and some chocolate sprinkles,  maybe a hot buttery croissant bun with little sugary shapes on it.  A foot rest maybe  *running*  there's foot rest, coffee and hot bun

This would be really great, I'm used to be served, so lets go! :)

BTW: I ask not to troll around, I already ordered the B200 as it came out for FSX and had to give it back despite my system so I simply do not want to do it again. 

I purchased this last Friday and haven't really had chance to play around with it too much, but I'm really happy that Flight1 finally caved in and released it for P3D. I saw it on Froogles channel but was disappointed to find it was FSX only...until now. Thanks Flight1!

Someone else in this thread mentioned that the G1000 screens are a little blurry and I have to admit that I also noticed this, but it doesn't really detract too much, handling seems good and the sounds are really really nice. I like the Navigraph support and the FakeTaxi/SafeTaxi system :) nice little touch there.

Interested in all this talk of a 'Mustang' though, I'm not familiar with it, but if the comments in this thread are anything to go by then it's definitely something worth waiting for.

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

No problem hun,  first of all can i fetch you a coffee and some chocolate sprinkles,  maybe a hot buttery croissant bun with little sugary shapes on it.  A foot rest maybe  *running*  there's foot rest, coffee and hot bun :rolleyes:

Excellent  :lol:

Thanks for for putting a big smile on my face Elaine!

Cheers,

Jerome

BTW: I ask not to troll around, I already ordered the B200 as it came out for FSX and had to give it back despite my system so I simply do not want to do it again. 

I know, don't mind me,  im just being an egit.   Flight1 has a money back guarantee thing,  so you could avil of that, either way its worth a shot,  rock solid piece of kit 

Flight1 has a money back guarantee thing,  so you could avil of that

Elaine, I don't think he can. He already bought it once for FSX then got a refund from Flight1. Although, saying that, Flight1 *are* a decent bunch, I'm sure that if you really, really wanted a refund they'd grant it to you. (it is a different platform purchase after all)

ask you guys to give me a comparison value so I can extrapolate it to my system

EDIT: Pemgris, I did a quick comparison between the A2A 182 and the B200 in Prepar3D (i5 3570k, GTX 970)

182 average = 46FPS

B200 average = 45FPS

Hope this helps.

YDyyjEC.jpg

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

Elaine, I don't think he can. He already bought it once for FSX then got a refund from Flight1. Although, saying that, Flight1 *are* a decent bunch, I'm sure that if you really, really wanted a refund they'd grant it to you. (it is a different platform purchase after all)

EDIT: Pemgris, I did a quick comparison between the A2A 182 and the B200 in Prepar3D (i5 3570k, GTX 970)

182 average = 46FPS

B200 average = 45FPS

Hope this helps.

YDyyjEC.jpg

Thank you very much! This helps. I also have the gtn integrated. I also see now that I really need an intel processor instead of my amd one. I have problems reaching such a high fps at all.

Reason I do not want to refund again, because I did it already two times for a flight1 product.

Hola Pedro,

Here you go 

B200 Cold & Dark Startup plus Takeoff at FS Dreamteam's Vancouver.

http://goo.gl/6GOMFA

Thanks Jerome, for your videos. It really looks mouthwatering in P3D.

It is a great plane in FSX. Very accurate G1000! The only thing I don't like much is the very laggy engine response. It is also a bit heavy on frames.

I just hate to pay again...Let's see how I decide.

Cheers

Perry

Regards, Perry

One reason why I wont buy it for P3D is because I always found the smaller text on the G1000 inpossible to read for some reason, the graphics aren't cyrstal clear like say PMDG stuff, but the F1 GTN is easily read by me. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Using TrackIR I find really helps with reading the smaller text, I find the G1000 pretty easy to read using it?

Been flying it in P3D since the day they released it and really enjoying it. But each rig is different so try it first, and if for some reason it doesn't work for you return it withing 30 days, can't go wrong.

The only thing I don't like much is the very laggy engine response.

That's how it is in real life.

Can the copilot's PFD be turned off to get more fps (like in the F1 Mustang)?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Can the copilot's PFD be turned off to get more fps (like in the F1 Mustang)?

Yes, that is how I fly it!