Sign in to follow this  
Gregdpw

Pc aviator in Aud dollars. But I live in the U.S.?

pc aviator in austriala lists everything as aud dollars. But I live in the U.S. I can't find an option to change the currency. Will this automaticly convert after I check out? Thanks

Guys

You can use an online converter for calculating prices in USD.

PCA AU will charge you in AUD, but your payment provider (CC provider, PayPal or whoever) will do the conversion for you and will charge you in USD.

Mind that conversion fees apply (they go to the payment provider, not to PCA). PayPal has a nifty policy of charging no fees/no commissions, but changing the conversion rate instead (amounting to an equivalent of 4% conversion fee for me, when converting AUD to EUR, for example.)

At present the conversion is about 1.00 Aud = 0.774 US.  This give us in the usa another break on cost.  I recently purchased Megascenery at 50% off that was 9.95 AUD which cost less than $8 usd.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________