Sign in to follow this  
Arthur42417

FSX SE Update Released

I believe this release is just the formal update from the current Beta.  Most of the major 3rd party suppliers have updated their products to work with this new version so I would not expect many issues if any.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

what is the word on the .dll crashes? Are they all fixed? Is FSX SE a stable platform?

i've been crash free ever since pete d. put his magic in fsuipc to stop the g3d.dll crashes back in february, although it is my understanding the newer versions actually fix this at the source. i rarely do flights more than 4 hours so i never saw the terrain.dll crash anyway but it is supposedly fixed as well, maybe one of the long haulers can chime in with their experience about that.

near as i can tell it's really solid, i've been flying the last two beta versions quite a bit (200 hours plus) and it's running very well and crash-free along with the other nice side effects like consistently better VAS usage. at this point my only complaint is fslabs concorde still not compatible although fslabs has mentioned that they will eventually get around to that. ymmv! 

cheers

-andy crosby

I guess we will need an updated version of the ObjectFlow? I get a warning message at startup for that.

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

I guess we will need an updated version of the ObjectFlow? I get a warning message at startup for that.

same here

ZORAN

Terrain .dll crashes are fixed.

Objectflow - You need to download and install the latest ORBX libraries and it will fix this problem.

From where? On the official site the last version is still the one of the end of March

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

I believe this release is just the formal update from the current Beta.  Most of the major 3rd party suppliers have updated their products to work with this new version so I would not expect many issues if any.

Exactly, just change status, 2613 was beta, now final and not download for those who already used 2613 beta.

João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

Hi Mark

No, Object Flow warnings come up every time you load up. I get about 20 of them I just have to press "run once" about 20 times (pain in the arse (LOL))

I'm sure Orbx will update the dll's as soon as! 

Cheers,

PMDG 777 works fine !

ZORAN

Hi Mark

No, Object Flow warnings come up every time you load up. I get about 20 of them I just have to press "run once" about 20 times (pain in the arse (LOL))

I'm sure Orbx will update the dll's as soon as! 

Cheers,

You can just tag them as <disabled>True</disabled> in the dll.xml file until they get the fix out.  

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000