Sign in to follow this  
DylanM

Traffic Sounds 3D for P3D now has a MyTraffic 6 installer

I have installed it for P3d2.5 and the V6 update to my Mytraffic/aircraft folder but no sounds

Michael, two things to check,

1: have you copied the Traffic3D_Sounds folder from /simobjects/misc to /MyTraffic/Aircraft

2: Open up MyTraffic\Aircraft\A318MX\soundai\soundai.cfg  

It should read:

[fltsim]
alias=Traffic3D_Sounds\Jets\AI_Airbus_319\Soundai

Meaning it is pointing correctly to the Traffic3D_Sounds folder in MyTraffic/Aircraft, and will read the sounds from \Jets\AI_Airbus_319\Soundai

Okay got it :-) Folder copy

Nice sounds

Really adding some great AI sounds 

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Is it possible to get higher AI sound volume in VC ? outside is at least 2 or 3 times higher than VC. I have the inviroment sound set at 100%.

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Hi,

after a rebuild and a redownload of Traffic3Dsounds theres is still no MT6 option.

Can you provide me again with the updateMT6 installer?

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Addon AI sounds could add lot to the sim if it worked properly, unfortunately it is bugged since it was introduced in fsx. LM hasn't chosen to address it yet. The sounds all go whacky and loud when there are many AIs active in the vicinity. These ai sound developers probably take that into account and make a tradeoff with low volumes and not so featured sound detail so as to not sound awry when things start to mess in the sim.

Hi,

Can you provide me again with the updateMT6 installer?

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael,

Go to the official message board for Sounds_3d and you'll find an email address which you can use to obtain the most recent alias installer for MyT 6:

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/79175-mytraffic-professional-v6-alias-installer/#entry481985

The Dropbox link doesn't work last I checked.

Jay

Ok but flight1 Audio environment X  adds a lot more immersion environment wise - traffic sounds 3d does not correct ?     ------      flight1 Audio environment X is great for this

Can you expand on that a bit? Are you using both the the airliner and GA versions? Did you use EMT to install for P3D? If not, how? I listened to the sound clips and liked what I heard.

Thanks

Michael,

Go to the official message board for Sounds_3d and you'll find an email address which you can use to obtain the most recent alias installer for MyT 6:http://forum.simflight.com/topic/79175-mytraffic-professional-v6-alias-installer/#entry481985

The Dropbox link doesn't work last I checked.

Jay

Thanks i will try sending an e-mail. Seems like the 5.4c installer also works but something May be missed

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Can you expand on that a bit? Are you using both the the airliner and GA versions? Did you use EMT to install for P3D? If not, how? I listened to the sound clips and liked what I heard.

Thanks

Sorry I meant - Perfect Flight - Sound Environment X - have not installed in a long time and dont remember how it was installed - I would assume EMT was used - its great but I did notice for some reason there was a slow down in sim so - not sure why but the immersion is super

https://www.fsx-download.com/perfect-flight-sound-environment-x.html

Rich Sennett

Sorry I meant - Perfect Flight - Sound Environment X - have not installed in a long time and dont remember how it was installed - I would assume EMT was used - its great but I did notice for some reason there was a slow down in sim so - not sure why but the immersion is super

https://www.fsx-download.com/perfect-flight-sound-environment-x.html

Thanks.I was thinking of the product developed by Turbine Sound Studios and marketed by Flight1.

Thanks.I was thinking of the product developed by Turbine Sound Studios and marketed by Flight1.

Yes I dont think I have that those

Rich Sennett

I purchased this program today. The installation instructions had me confused, so I ran the two exe files. The end result is it totally wiped out my My Traffic 6 aircraft folder. I started P3d and it was very quiet at Katl airport until I realized that I had no AI aircraft at all. Luckily I had a Macrium reflex backup of the ASI aircraft folder, which is replacing the missing folder now... Whew.. Not going to try that again. 

Now I have the MT6 aircraft folder back. Where do I get this alias Installer, I can't find it anywhere?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Now that MyTraffic 6 is out, I've been pestering Alan Constable for a dedicated installer for his fantastic AI sound addon... and he very kindly obliged by building us an updated installer (talk about great service ^_^ ): 

Here are the simplified instructions:

- Install the main program into the X:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic\Aircraft

- Run the Alias installer and point it to MT directory

- Tweak the audio levels to you liking. That's it!

Loving the difference over stock (and even over his original addon). The CFMs, GEs and PWs now have a much more unique sound-sets and noticeably better sample rates when they're rumbling by...

Where can I find this Alias installer for MT6?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Got it working, the author emailed me the alias installer. It sounds great.