Sign in to follow this  
pinlifter

Emirates...Colombo-KL

Emirates A6-ECJ got the call today as UAE379(VCBI-WMKK) waits for traffic to land at Colombo before departing for Kuala Lumpur

uae379_zpsk9rov0e1.jpg

uae379-1_zpsejbuvlbg.jpg

uae379-2_zpsprpe7g96.jpg

uae379-3_zps2wyyvzqs.jpg

uae379-4_zpsdhza0vkz.jpg

uae379-5_zpsyralabyz.jpg

uae379-6_zpsxgigfnrh.jpg

uae379-7_zpsv7gsfdbb.jpg

uae379-8_zpswowcevjx.jpg

Chris Sunseri

All of the shots that I've seen you post are absolutely phenomenal, and these are no exception. #4 from the top is the best, IMO. Just out of curiosity, what frame rate are you getting? And do you keep your settings this high while you fly, or do you just turn them up for the screenshots? Part of the reason that I'm drooling over these pictures is that I'm imagining that you're seeing this all at 60 FPS (Which I hope isn't true as I might have to break in to your house and steal your computer if it is  :lol: )

Great shots but #7 has a perfect lighting theme and angle!

HLJAMES

Love the tail and nose close-ups!  Such a beautiful bird!

Great shots Chris!

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Thanks guys!

I might have to break in to your house and steal your computer if it is

Unless you want an ASUS G74SX laptop, I think you'd be better off stealing someone else's computer Hamoody B)  I do have my settings probably set higher than I should, but I'm mostly happy with the way FSX runs.  With the PMDG 777 I average about 15-18 FPS on the ground and in the 30-40 range in the air.  After hours and days of tweaking about a year and a half to two years ago, I decided I got all the sliders where I wanted them and never looked back.  To be honest I almost never hit shift-Z to check the FPS, but rather just look for overall smoothness.  Naturally in heavy clouds/bad weather I'll notice a slowdown.  In time I'll upgrade to a high horsepower desktop which I'm sure will provide even better results, but I love flying and fall into the "if it aint broke don't fix it crowd"

Such a beautiful bird!

As a matter of fact Hamoody, I recommend you stealing Steve Drabek's new computer.  His is waaaaaaay better than mine!

Chris Sunseri

As a matter of fact Hamoody, I recommend you stealing Steve Drabek's new computer.  His is waaaaaaay better than mine!

My crowbar and ski mask are ready to go  :ph34r:  :P

My crowbar and ski mask are ready to go

Well Hamoody, if you decide to visit my house and take my computer, you have to finish all the paints in my hangar, including this one: :Whistle:

NBHFCF.jpg

I really like these colors, although the yellow (actually just about as much orange as yellow), is a very tricky color to get right due to shading and such...or else you guys would be flying this one already.

Oh, and you'll have to port over all my 777 paints to the new 747v3 when PMDG releases it.  :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg