Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

Help removing some static aircraft

For my Taiwan International airport scenery I use the El Formosa series scenery found here in the library. In that scenery there is a static 737-200 and a blank A300, is there a way to remove theses planes? I looked for a file with static in the name but there wasn't any.

I was going to download it and check it out until I saw that there is 168 parts to it.

Instead, have you ever used Exclude Builder?

Make a small exclusion rectangle around each plane, compile and place the .bgl  in a scenery folder with higher priority than the Taiwan scenery.

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=excbuilder&FileName=&Author=&CatID=root

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

No I haven't used Exclude Builder before, but I will give it a try.

Or try Instant Scenery. Allows an almost "surgical" remove. Furthermore with this tool you can scan the area. If there are objects packed in a bgl file, eventually these might be deleted while opening corresponding file.

Bernard

Where are these statics located ?  I use the same scenery and cannot say I notice them ?

Peter Schluter

Where are these statics located ?  I use the same scenery and cannot say I notice them ?

The static planes are in the parking area near the end of runway 05L.

I see them now. I had a look through the files and cannot see anything that identifies the aircraft. The textures are in the texture folder but removing them just leaves you with a grey static aircraft.

Peter Schluter