Sign in to follow this  
bakerman

VC in the Hawker

Guys

So, I just made my first pattern in the hawker and systems wise I must say it's no surprise! As expected  :rolleyes: 

But what me really shocked is the VC! Is this Carenado? Sorry I don't like it! I'm the only one?

Where are my glasses to read the PFD :unsure:

Bruno

Bruno 

Guys

So, I just made my first pattern in the hawker and systems wise I must say it's no surprise! As expected  :rolleyes:

But what me really shocked is the VC! Is this Carenado? Sorry I don't like it! I'm the only one?

Where are my glasses to read the PFD :unsure:

Bruno

I agree, the VC isn't as nice as most Carenado products.

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

I actually think it's better and more readable than their citation...

But yes the font is pretty small.  Try zooming to 1.25 or so.  I use 1.00 for default and the font is still kinda small.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

...almost like it might have been optimized for using the pop-ups..?

Christopher Allan

Fonts can be scaled up via XML changes as a last resort.

I think the real issue is that the resolution of the PFD or MFD may be a bit low.

use ezdok to set points to quick zoom and view and then pull out.... in real life, we fly jets and the captain is getting an airspeed call out from the copilot because of the fact we don't have time to glance down really, look at the speed which could be varying up and down and such and on short final we are busy ! So the non-flying pilot calls "ref" plus or minus whatever the number is off our target Vref.... so we don't have to keep moving our head... my face is out the window not down in the panel guys, that's why proper eye point views in vc are so important and sadly usually placed way too low under the panel as seen thru a child's eye.... not a real pilot..... I LOVE EZDOK!