Sign in to follow this  
Lmaire

Vspeeds

Hello,

In the performance tables, we only have takeoff Vspeeds with flaps 0. How calculate Vspeeds (takeoff) if we use flaps. Thanks and best regards.

Real Deraps

Check the speed tape on the PFD with your flaps set. The Vspeeds are calculated and shown on the speed tape as you approach those speeds. VR and V2 are somewhat higher than most of the bizjets that we have been seeing in FSX/P3D.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Check the speed tape on the PFD with your flaps set. The Vspeeds are calculated and shown on the speed take as you approach those speeds. VR and V2 are somewhat higher than most of the bizjets that we have been seeing in FSX/P3D.

Regards,

Ray

Thank you Ray.

Real Deraps

Folks,

Thanks for all your comments and discussion.

@raymar - I have found that using the REFS button on the panel above the PFD, it is possible to modify the V speeds, but as soon as I have finished they straight away change back to the original values. Any one else having this problem?

Cheers

Chris

Christopher Allan

Hi Chris,

Are you sure they're being set? Once you use the data rotary dial to select the V speed, remember to click it in to set it.

You BEAUTY!!! I could swear I tried that the other day, a whole heap of times, and it just would not work. Now, it does.

BUT - I have lost the pop-up autopilot 2D panel that is supposed to appear with Shift+3. It definitely worked for a few days. Now, it seems to flash briefly into view before disappearing about 0.1 of a nanosecond later *^%$%^^&???

Christopher Allan