Sign in to follow this  

I'm looking into getting a Europe addon airport. Who knows whats the most controlled airport in Europe that i can purchase to use for Vatsim!?

I was thinking Geneva? But not sure if this manned alot?

Vernon Howells

South UK, Germany, Austria, lower Scandinavia, western Balkans and Greece are often manned. Others are also manned often but I just mentioned you the ones you'll find on line almost every evening. Don't go hunting for ATC, just enjoy routes you like most and you'll find ATC one evening or another.

Look for scheduled EVENTS this is where you get guaranteed ATC and air traffic. Most of the events are advertised in VROUTE when you load it up.

Hellenic vACC - Olympic Aegean Virtual

Prepar3D 5.3 | CPU i9 10900K | VGA: RTX 3070 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | Monitor: 3440x1440

Thanks alot i will just fly as normal and also look for places where there is controllers at my payware airports.

I have messed about with so many payware ATC but VATSIM blows them out of the water!

Vernon Howells

London Gatwick seems to be the one manned most frequently, usually every day, and loads of departures and arrivals too. Look at UK2000's payware Gatwick, it's well made

23.png

London Gatwick seems to be the one manned most frequently, usually every day, and loads of departures and arrivals too. Look at UK2000's payware Gatwick, it's well made

Hi, thanks, i have EGKK UK2000 scenery and also a few more, EGSS is manned quite a bit too and EGCC!

I'm just looking for a Europe airport! I have LPPT and there is at times controllers there but only ground clearance. I was hoping for a German airport or a Swiss airport

Vernon Howells

Hello,

I usually bought the UK2000's Gatwick, Liverpool, Manchester, Heathrow, Amsterdam (MOST) and Paris-charlles-de-gaulle, Well it depends look yourself its time to explore!

Kind regards,

Chriss

I was hoping for a German airport

Tegel, Frankfurt and Munich are quite often staffed. These sceneries are offered by Aerosoft.

You may also think about Poland, as it is online almost every evening. And there are a lot of excellent Polish airports from Drzewiecki Design.

Here's the current situation on VATSIM (took the scrrenshot just a few minutes ago). It will give you a general idea.

vatsim_zpscwh1nb9f.jpg

Thanks alot for that, i have kinda figured out what is the most manned in europe. I have the polish airports only volume 1. EPGD is mostly active too!

I have Manchester Uk2000 airport which is always manned, and many more :)

Today i uninstalled Radar contact and the rest of the terrible ATC addons

Vernon Howells