Sign in to follow this  
Djaino

PMDG MD11 Garuda New Livery

Hello guys, currently just the old livery is available in FSX... I know it is fictional but it just looks too good to be true.

two useless versions are currently out there 

1) for FS2004

fs9+2013-04-14+19-04-53-78.jpg

2) for Simmersky Overland (sorry for not resizing)

Garuda+MD11+New+Fictional-SS-3.jpg

both are incompatible with the FSX PMDG version... wich is what I think most of us use when ur flying an MD11

the 2nd picture of the overland repaint is looking superb, and way better then the pmdg fs2004 version where they were kinda lazy when it came to the tail engine

despite several requests, I've had no luck so I'm trying again... thanx in advance

Djaino Redder  B)

Nice repaints. evokes memories fro me when I took a flight on that particular aircraft in the Garuda fleet late 90s, Bali-Perth.

If I could only get my now-defunct PMDG MD-11 to work in Prepar3D, I'd be in Nirvana.