Sign in to follow this  
N405GJ

iOS forum question

Quick question for everyone out here. I frequently check the forum on the go with my iphone 6. It normally starts in the mobile friendly layout, and I switch it to the full view. But every time I come back too the forums, it has reverted back to the mobile view. Is there anyway I can set it up to always use the full view?

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

Make sure cookies are enabled.  It should save your last settings.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

No luck. Cookies are enabled. Just about every time I return to the tab, or reload the page, it goes back into the mobile friendly mode. :(

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

No additional suggestions here.  You are the only one reporting this issue so far so I suspect it has something to do with your cell phone setup.  I have the Samsung S6 and use the Chrome browser and have no problems moderating using this phone.

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I am sorry I have to report the same problem and even if logged I have always slide down to enable full view.

I don't know if the general mobile mode, apply the same to IOS and Android device, but is really annoying as you can't use finger to zoom.

Maybe we can disable?

Nothing we can do here.  We have thousands of members using i-Phones and Android devices and so far you are the only ones who have reported the problem.  Hopefully someone who is a member has the technical expertise to figure it out and help you.

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM