Sign in to follow this  
costa

no more wxr in 737ngx

hi, since I intalled FS2Crew in my 737 pmdg there is no more wxr working button. SP1C is present but the airplane looks like before first the update.

SP1C is present but the airplane looks like before first the update.

SP1C doesn't have the WX radar.  SP1D does.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

I repeat, I had radar, and the effect radar terrain was different, now it is like before the upgrade and SP1D it is for steam edition

I repeat, I had radar, and the effect radar terrain was different, now it is like before the upgrade and SP1D it is for steam edition

I don't understand what you are saying.  In your first post, you stated "SP1C is present but the airplane looks like before first the update."  So do you have SP1C or SP1D?  I'm confused.

PS...You have to sign your posts with your full name in the PMDG forums, or they will be removed.  Policy.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

since I intalled FS2Crew in my 737 pmdg there is no more wxr working button

(My emphasis).

I suspect your problem lies with FS2Crew, which as far as I am aware (certainly in the past) modifies a number of gauges and buttons on the flight deck. If your version of FS2Crew is pre-service pack, it may have done something to affect the EFIS buttons.

You may ultimately be better off posting in the FS2Crew forum: but have you got the very latest version of FS2Crew for the NGX?

SP1D is for both FSX and FSX-SE contains the WXR. There is no terrain radar. The terrain you see on the ND comes from a database and not radar.

I suspect your problem lies with FS2Crew, which as far as I am aware (certainly in the past) modifies a number of gauges and buttons on the flight deck. If your version of FS2Crew is pre-service pack, it may have done something to affect the EFIS buttons.

FS2Crew does not modify any PMDG gauges (that would be against PMDGs EULA). It does add FS2Crew panels (such as the main interface, the briefing panel, and the PA and FA panels) into the panel.cfg. All functions are most likely controlled via either by PMDGs SDK or LVARS.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

which as far as I am aware (certainly in the past) modifies a number of gauges and buttons

Nope - its interaction is through the SDK, though, as Michael pointed out, it does modify the panel.cfg to add its own main config panel.

Kyle Rodgers