Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[27APR15] Ah- that pesky memory leak- and a few other small items...

Thanks for the update Rob. Hmm.... are you hinting to us that we can expect the 8i to release simultaneously with the 744? :-)

3HSAJHT.png

TFDi Design

I'm confused, does FSX get a DC-6 as well or just X-Plane?

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

I'm confused, does FSX get a DC-6 as well or just X-Plane?

Initially XPlane.  It's the development test bed.

Dan Downs KCRP

Ooooh that's looking lovely I think I'm possibly going to stick to the 744 but knowing what a sucker I am for a PMDG sim I'll no doubt end up getting both. Looking forward to those updates Incan't wait to see the new 744 cockpit!

Thank you Robert for the great update ........

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Great to hear about the DC-6 for X-Plane. Hopefully other devs follow you guys as well and X-Plane finally gets the developer support it always deserved but never really had until very recently.

Hey Rob!

Great update, I was so pumped for the 747v2 around new years when you released some photos but havent seen anything since....you really do a good job keeping us on our toes! Looks fantastic, I'm so exited to be able to fly the Queen, she's a beautiful bird. I am also curious about how you're going to do pricing on the 400/-8, since I believe you mentioned before that they were going to able to sell individually?

Can't wait to see more, also excited for the X-Plane DC-6. I would like to see some 747 cockpit photos, even though it's likely a little ways off I think a few more photos would raise the  hype even more, knowing PMDG.

Blue skies,

Krikor

Random question:

Why are you posting in bold type face? :huh:

Random question:

Why are you posting in bold type face? :huh:

Forum error.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks for the Update

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg