Sign in to follow this  
MeneMene

Flight Scheduler v1 released

Agreed - This is a great idea. Good work!

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

My browser says the d/l is unavailable - any other way to download.

Sounds and looks good.

Denis B

It worked after few clicks - have downloaded now

.DMB

Very nice tool! Couple of questions.

- Would it be possible to host the data on a server so it can get frequently updated?

- Would it be possible to add DEP & ARV time within the columns of the flights?

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

Very good work. Thank you very much. I have now some schedules for my Stratocruiser :Applause:  . Brilliant !

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Very good work. Thank you very much. I have now some schedules for my Stratocruiser :Applause:  . Brilliant !

Regards,

Richard Portier

There's not too many for that at the moment, only BOAC if I recall correctly. I'm looking into adding NWA/UAL/Pan Am if I can find the flightplans for them.

Very nice tool! Couple of questions.

- Would it be possible to host the data on a server so it can get frequently updated?

- Would it be possible to add DEP & ARV time within the columns of the flights?

No server at the moment. Right now I've been coming out with updates about once a month, I'll make a post here when the next version is out.

I'll look into the times, but my big fear is that too many entries will make the table too cluttered and unusable, it's already pretty crowded as it is.

The more I play with this, the more brilliant I think it is!

Another suggestion, for the table.  Right now it sorts the 'Airline' column alphabetically.  It would be great if the user could choose to sort any of the other columns instead, particularly the 'Aircraft' column.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

The more I play with this, the more brilliant I think it is!

Another suggestion, for the table.  Right now it sorts the 'Airline' column alphabetically.  It would be great if the user could choose to sort any of the other columns instead, particularly the 'Aircraft' column.

Glad you like it

I'll look into sorting the columns by clicking the headers

There's not too many for that at the moment, only BOAC if I recall correctly. I'm looking into adding NWA/UAL/Pan Am if I can find the flightplans for them.

Have a look there : http://www.timetableimages.com/index.htm and for example : http://www.timetableimages.com/ttimages/pa/pa53/

Incredible site...

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

This is a fascinating thread. Does anyone know how I could find the flight schedules for Garuda Indonesia circa 1995 when I took my 1st ever flight on a 747-400 from EHAM to Jakarta?

Thanks.

This is a fascinating thread. Does anyone know how I could find the flight schedules for Garuda Indonesia circa 1995 when I took my 1st ever flight on a 747-400 from EHAM to Jakarta?

Thanks.

Pretty straightforward. Enter "EHAM" as the departure airport and "GIA" as the airline and then "Update Table." It comes up with:

Garuda Indonesia GIA893, Summer 1994

Boeing 747-400 PK-GSG
GE Engines
Planned block time: 13:55

Depart:
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (EHAM)
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Monday 19:15 (17:15 UTC)

Arrive:
Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS)
Singapore, Singapore
Tuesday 15:10 (07:10 UTC)

Garuda Indonesia GIA893, Summer 1994

Boeing 747-400 PK-GSG
GE Engines
Planned block time: 01:45

Depart:
Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS)
Singapore, Singapore
Tuesday 16:10 (08:10 UTC)

Arrive:
Soekarno–Hatta International Airport (WIII)
Jakarta, Indonesia
Tuesday 16:55 (09:55 UTC)

Jon Skiffington

Thanks for that Jon. But I was looking for a specific month and year, December 1995. Your post above shows for Summer 1994.

My post was originally intended for those links that DrumsArt had posted, but now reading your post, that will do.

Hi,

Just downloaded this little tool, excellent - really neat. Any chance of you including the RW routings (flightplans, with altitude etc.) of these flights? 

Kind regrards

Hi,

Just downloaded this little tool, excellent - really neat. Any chance of you including the RW routings (flightplans, with altitude etc.) of these flights? 

Kind regrards

No, I don't think there's a feasible way for me to do that. There are many other flight/route planners that do a much better job than I could hope to, and I feel it's outside the scope of the application. I agree it would be nice, however.

Hi,

No, I don't think there's a feasible way for me to do that. There are many other flight/route planners that do a much better job than I could hope to, and I feel it's outside the scope of the application. I agree it would be nice, however.

Maybe you misunderstood me, I do have a flightplanning program which is excellent, but what I would like to see is the actually filed RW flightplan from sites like "flightaware" or "fligthradar24" etc., if this is possible. I know that it is out of the scope of this little tool, to generate a flightplan... but maybe there are internet sites, where one could download the original RW flightplan..... and I don't mean an online Flightplanner like "route finder" etc.... which are excellent sites, but not what I mean.....

regards