Sign in to follow this  
PeterGraves1980

Leveldsim.com finished?

I just tried to have a little look at the level-d forums, but when you type the address in, the website is gone and the domain is up for sale.

Anybody else noticed this?

Peter Graves

Kalgoorlie, WA

Perhaps they are getting a new Website ready for the release of the 757. LOL

Yep - it's showing as closed / for sale here too.

Probably haven't paid their hosting bill renewal! :smile:  ...... I've forgotten to myself before and had a website go like that!

Odd that Flight1 still has links to its products but their link to Level-D is dead too.

Maybe they did give up.   :blush: 

Perhaps Dayrl will chime in and give an update, there are reasons (like Craig noted) for the site to be in its current state, but based on the past, I think even the most optimistic of dedicated LDS fans may finally admit that the ride is over.  :unsure:

Prove it wrong Daryl (or any other LDS member), please.

Still my favorite plane of all time, they would have mopped up the dough if they coulda' pushed the 757 out the door, and imagine a new 767 up to today's levels of fidelity?  OMG, I'd drop a C-bill in a heartbeat.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Still my favorite plane of all time, they would have mopped up the dough if they coulda' pushed the 757 out the door, and imagine a new 767 up to today's levels of fidelity? OMG, I'd drop a C-bill in a heartbeat.

Man after my heart, Steve. Besides your superlative paints, you could not have uttered something we share with you.

Man after my heart, Steve. Besides your superlative paints, you could not have uttered something we share with you.

Thanks Rick...I really enjoyed the 767, my favorite plane overall, and the LDS version was of course top notch for the longest time.

I did some of my best paints on this model:

APOzgO.jpg

fQdumh.jpg

DZiDw0.jpg

0olq8r.jpg

Even after all these years, still one of the best-looking models in flightsim!

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Well, when trying to access the site in Chrome, the tab says "This site is under development" lol

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD