I set DSR at 4x 33% and launched FSX. In FSX I selected the resolution 3840x2160x32 and wow, what a picture. Unfortunately after exiting FSX and then re-Launching FSX the screen is 1/4th the size in the top left corner. If I select a different resolution and then select 3840x2160x32 all is well again. Is there a way to get that resolution to stick without having to go through some "Dog and Pony Show" each time I start FSX?

Hi Capt. Speirs

When my screen loads up I have the same thing.  What I,ve done is once the plane is loaded I left click on the screen and it pops it to full screen.  I hope this helps, let me know. For me, once my BIP Saitek Panel lights up fully, I can left click and I'm good to go.

Hi Capt. Speirs

When my screen loads up I have the same thing.  What I,ve done is once the plane is loaded I left click on the screen and it pops it to full screen.  I hope this helps, let me know. For me, once my BIP Saitek Panel lights up fully, I can left click and I'm good to go.

thanks, I'll give it a go and let you know.

Hi Capt. Speirs

Thanks for the tip, that worked. Another entry in my FSX FAQ.

I'm glad that did the trick for you. By the way, DSR was a wow moment for me to and still is.

I'm glad that did the trick for you. By the way, DSR was a wow moment for me to and still is.

It is amazing, running at virtually 4K the graphics are so crisp and no frame rate hit, it seems illegal. I tried it without AA and I got shimmering so I turned it back on but only at 4 SGSS.

I went the same route, turning off AA and then turned it on at 4 SGSS just like you did.

It looks fantastic to me.  Boy, flight simming has come a long way from my days of SubLogic till now.  Many happy flights Capt. Speirs.