Sign in to follow this  
hangar

Joe, a few issues I need help with

Unfortunately, we do have real jobs!

I have personally read every concern expressed, and we will be addressing each an every one of them.

I am going to make a tutorial video on the autopilot. It seems to me like most of the issues people are having with the autopilot could have been avoided had I went into detail in it's operation during the videos. I apologize for the oversight.

For example, NAV will not always capture like the default autopilots will. The airplane has to be within a certain distance of the desired track and course line, and has to be pointed toward the next waypoint. If these criteria are not met, NAV will arm, but won't capture. While armed, you can still fly the autopilot in heading mode. HDG will automatically disengage when NAV captures.

Keep your eyes posted for the video!

Joe

Joe - Chief Pilot & Lead Tester - Flysimware Simulation Software

Captain - Gulfstream IV-SP

ATP/CFI/AGI/EMB-505/LR-JET/G-IV

Thanks very much for your reply - I have no doubts that you will fix the issues and make the MU-2 even more fun to fly!

Thanks Joe, please if you can...include showing us how to use the F/D in GPS APP mode with autopilot OFF while flying an LPV approach manually, thank you!

HI Joe, Looking forward to the Video.  my problem is that when i steer back towards the track the A/P will capture but then fly in a circle and head North so I have been fighting that. The flight model is real close on this one and is a treat to fly.  

Any idea when the Paintkit will be coming out I have my crack painter ready to paint the RW livery that I

was Lucky enough to spend some time in.