Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik75

XPX, MU-2-60 she looks so pretty in this sim

Guest Mik75

Hi there!

The freshly released MU-2 Marquise for P3D/FSX looks really appealing. I might end up buying it! ;-)

But tonight, it led to the idea, to take the superb MU-2-60 for XPX out of the hangar once again!

I hope you like my screenies:

cy6k6f0wbv1rak89f.jpg

cy6k6olz7b7sxnro3.jpg

cy6k70tp1cek5e02b.jpg

cy6k7e83nzpocn9oz.jpg

cy6k7nayuza1iep5f.jpg

cy6k9v8rugc41f93n.jpg

cy6k7xi1e2un9s4wj.jpg

cy6k868re05xuhj2r.jpg

So colors! Many fast! Much amaze! But seriously, most of those could be mistaken for actual photos. Makes me want to start playing with xp.

Guest Mik75

So colors! Many fast! Much amaze! But seriously, most of those could be mistaken for actual photos. Makes me want to start playing with xp.

Do it, you won´t regret it! ;-)

And, thanks for the kind words!

Beautiful shots of the MU-2-60.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

I think I better download this. Bought it a year or so ago, when I was computer less for flight sims. Just slowly putting everything on the hard drive. Those screenshots look good!

Guest Mik75

Thanks guys!

It's really a nice addition to the hangar, like most of my XPX planes, it's so fluid and a joy to handfly.

Guest Mik75

Thanks!

No, I don't use RTH. I tweak the art controls manually, using the dataref editor.

Guest Mik75

Thanks guys!

Here you can see a video of the stream. Not the best hand flown pattern, but still pretty neat to look at! (I think ;-) )

Guest Mik75

Its EDDK and the city of Cologne.

What you see is OSM Europe, HD Mesh v2 and treelines and farms v2. Other than that, it's UrbanMAXX 3D, MaxxFX and tweaked art controls.