Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik75

XPX, MU-2-60 she looks so pretty in this sim

(Still) one of my favourite planes (but hard to handfly - due to the props rotating into the same direction). As far as I remember, it was my first payware back in XP9 days. Apart from that, nice pics, as usual :Party: .

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...

Guest Mik75

Thank you guys!

You're right Uwe, it's not too easy to fly a perfect pattern in this plane, but it's a lot of fun for sure. And like most of the X-Plane addons in my hangar, it's so perfectly fluid!

You're right Uwe, it's not too easy to fly a perfect pattern in this plane, but it's a lot of fun for sure.

Exactly that's the reason that it's a lot of fun. In my job (not aviation related) we're always saying "if it was too easy, everyone could do it" :lol:.

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...

Why doesn't the X-plane demo look this good? What mods are you using?

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Great shots!

Why doesn't the X-plane demo look this good? What mods are you using?

It looks like world2xplane, skymaxx pro, probably HD mesh, some payer aircraft and the dater editor. I can't tell if there is anything else so I will let Michael comment.

Guest Mik75

As stated above, I use OSM Europe, HD Mesh v2, treelines and farms v2 (all free-/donationware) and UrbanMAXX 3D for the scenery, and SkyMAXX Pro v2, MaxxFX and tweaked art controls for the sky & lighting.

Guest Mik75

I totally forgot to out the new XPX GNS in it! That will make this plane even better! ;-)

Great city views of Cologne......That MU 2 has those powerful Garrett direct drive turbines producing very nice performance.

HLJAMES

Guest Mik75

Great city views of Cologne......That MU 2 has those powerful Garrett direct drive turbines producing very nice performance.

HLJAMES

Thanks a lot!

Yeah, the Moo has something really unique to it! I like it a lot!

Anyone know if X Aviation is still planning another update for the MU-2-60?  I had heard a while back they were.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.