Sign in to follow this  
DFWFlightOps

737-600/700 extension Help please

I am trying to figure out how to download the new update for the 737 6/7 extension.  I bought extension and I have a order codeand an order # but when I try to download the product, it takes me to the 777 300er extension download that I bought.  I looked at my previous orders and I dont see the 737-6/7 in there.  I even put the order code in and PMDG did not recognize it.  The ext package was bought about a yr ago.

The 800 base package has been DL and works fine    

Robert

Scott Redden

121 Ramp Ops, Aircraft Dispatcher, ASEL: C150, C172, PA28-160 

System: Intel I7-8700k @ 3.7Ghz, 16.0 GB, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti 

I bought it through PMDG

So the the next question is if I decide to repurchase it, is SE Absolutely needed or will the new purchased 600/700 ext work with old FSX

Scott Redden

121 Ramp Ops, Aircraft Dispatcher, ASEL: C150, C172, PA28-160 

System: Intel I7-8700k @ 3.7Ghz, 16.0 GB, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti 

Scott, full names are required in the PMDG forums.  Handy when asking for help because a moderator can look at your account.

Open a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support to find your lost purchase.  Most common reason is a changed email address, which they can easily fix.  The NGX extension package has two variations, FSX/FSXSE and P3D.  The FSX/FSXSE version will work with either or both.  Just be sure you have the current version of both base and extension packages.

Dan Downs KCRP