Sign in to follow this  
JaneRachel

A Partnership Project With Just Flight for Rosie!

Big News!

Guys, it is with great pleasure that I can announce that the team have joined forces with the amazing people at Just Flight to produce a special fundraising pack for Rosie Davies. All income from the pack will support Rosie, with both the team and Just Flight donating their time, development and publishing expertise to raise money for Rosie!

I can also reveal that Just Flight have donated one of their superb aircraft from the acclaimed Flying Club range, to form an integral part of the package. If that were not enough, the kind people at Sim 720 have donated their entire series of Frisian Island airport sceneries, encompassing five custom airfields! The pack will also be rounded out with a raft of missions! This is going to be one special pack, with aircraft, scenery expansions and missions blended together for an incredible flight sim experience.

Rosie Davies was born without a lower spine and suffers paralysis in her lower body. Eight year old Rosie has also had both legs amputated and lost a kidney. She faces a life of further ongoing surgeries and has constant care needs. Every penny in sales of this package will be used to fund her care!

Watch out for further info and screenshots coming very soon

Jane

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This is great news indeed, look forward to purchasing and obviously helping Rosie out

I can confirm that work has now started on the pack. Just Flight have very kindly donated an excellent Cessna 152 and will be doing all the marketing and publishing (and donating all their income from the pack as will all the developers involved!)

Just to be clear for everyone, this pack is for the "classic" boxed FSX in response to requests to support that platform!

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words and support!

Jane