Sign in to follow this  
Greggy_D

ORBX 37% off Sale at FlightSimStore

Geez - I spent nearly $300 a week ago on Orbx products that are now 37% off! Not that I mind spending the money - Orbx + FSX-SE is worth every penny... But if I had only waited I could have almost doubled my collection! Sigh... But c'est la vive...

:rolleyes:

Geez - I spent nearly $300 a week ago on Orbx products that are now 37% off! Not that I mind spending the money - Orbx + FSX-SE is worth every penny... But if I had only waited I could have almost doubled my collection! Sigh... But c'est la vive...

I'd ask about that, they gave me back the difference.  Which I promptly spent!

G

I feel your pain! Glad I followed my hunch and decided another sunny would come when I could pick up some Orbx stuff cheapo. Just bought close to A$100.

^_^ I will send them a teary-eyed request and as they will see that I'm eager to spend even more money, maybe they will be kind to me. I already feel like they are FS gods --- now I'll find out if they're merciful gods! LOL

I'll let you know how I make out

Thinking about getting PNW at least or maybe even all NA regions.

A few questions to those that have some or all....is it possible to run this with the NGX and FSDT CYVR or is that just asking for an OOM?  How is KSEA?  Do they improve that airport at all?  KPDX too?

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Any idea how long it's going to last?

According to the ORBX forum it will last till the end of may.

sig1.png
sig2.png

According to the ORBX forum it will last till the end of may.

Well there go my May pay days.... :lol:

Thinking about getting PNW at least or maybe even all NA regions.

A few questions to those that have some or all....is it possible to run this with the NGX and FSDT CYVR or is that just asking for an OOM?  How is KSEA?  Do they improve that airport at all?  KPDX too?

I leave my settings as stock standard in FSX-Se and get no OOM at PNW CYVR FSDT .....however I would get an OOM 100% of the time when I used FSX boxed so really it can depend on a number of things whether you get an OOM or not

KSEA has a few grain silos but looks pretty much standard to me

ZORAN