Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

FS9- Gatineau, Quebec CYND airport/taxi/area fly over...

Flight Ontario's CYND

Carenado's Seneca for FS9

Single click pictures to bring up volume and detail....

Enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gat1.png

gat1a.png

gat2.png

gat2b.png

gat3c.png

gat4.png

gat39b449.png

gat4d.png

gat5.png

gat5e.png

gat6.png

gat6f.png

gat7.png

gat7g.png

gat8.png

gat8h.png

gat9.png

gat9i.png

gat10.png

gat11.png

gat12.png

gat13.png

gat14.png

Just transitioned to Dusk....my favorite hour of flight...

gat15.png

gat16.png

Mitch, hard to believe that is FS9.  Great shots.  I guess that is your BEV, GE Pro, UT blend.  What else are you using.  FSGenesis?

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Final shot...and then back to the ground....have to pick up the Grand Kids...:)))))

gat17.png

Mitch, hard to believe that is FS9.  Great shots.  I guess that is your BEV, GE Pro, UT blend.  What else are you using.  FSGenesis?

Hi Carl...yessir...all that you mentioned (including SweetFX, that I turn on and off via the keyboard, as the flight progresses. Sometimes, SweetFX is not the best option at the juncture of the flight path), all except FSGenesis, I really should look into that mesh...the mesh you see is scoured from freeware sites (and thank you for those, guys and gals!). I have never actually pursued commercial mesh for FS9...but you know, I have been thinking about it...as FS9 has absolutely captivated me, and blossomed into one he** of a sim!!!  I am getting the best system performance, over all the others, plain and simple.  The illusion of flight...is right there...oh yeah!  Absolutely smooth...absolutely-------->perfect. Happier than 'you know what'.... :smile:

Final shot...and then back to the ground....have to pick up the Grand Kids...:)))))

gat17.png

Thought you miight like this one for all Grandpa’s

The Very Patient Grandpa...

I was walking through the local supermarket the other day when I saw a grandfather walking around with 

his 2 year old grandson. It was obvious that the grandpa wasn't having an easy time of it, with the 

siren-like voice of his cherished youngling scaling upwards every time candy or toys came into view.

The grandfather, however, kept his cool, and intoned softly to the child: "Jimmy, relax, it won't take long."

When the screaming didn't stop, the grandpa continued: "Jimmy, there's no reason to get angry, try to enjoy 

this walk and in a minute we'll be on the way home, promise."

When I came out of the store I saw them in the parking lot, the child screaming and the older man still 

talking softly and quiety to him. I couldn't help myself. I walked over to him.

"Sir," I said, "I have to say you are an amazing grandfather. The way you talk to the boy and keep 

your calm despite all of this screaming - Jimmy's a lucky kid to have a grandpa like you."

"Thanks," said the grandfather, "but I'm Jimmy. This little bugger's name is Anthony."

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks," said the grandfather, "but I'm Jimmy. This little bugger's name is Anthony

===========================================

ROTFLMAO!~

That was GREAT, Carl...made my night....!

Here's one back, before I shut down...

There was this chap that so badly wanted to take sky diving lessons....and, having saved up the needed cash...did just that.  On the way to the airport for his first jump...he got a flat tire. He fixed it.  Getting to the airfield...there was no parking...and fretting that he might miss his flight....FINALLY got a parking space with no time to spare.  He wondered if Murhpy was targeting just HIM today....

He gets aboard the plane, with his parachute pack firmly attached to his body.  The instructor, say's, "Yell Geronimo as you exit the plane to steel your nerves...".  The plane obtains the altitude, and is flying over the drop-zone, when the instructor yells; "Jump!". 

The chap jumps!

At the proper altitude...he pulls his main chute....and nothing happens!  "Great," he mumbles....

He calmly pulls his emergency cord, and nothing happens!

Falling at terminal speed...he thinks to himself, ``What a CRAPPY day I am having...first the tire, then the parking space...then these two da*n cords don`t work....what`s next....the Pick-Up Van will be LATE?!?"...

Nice shots! I have a lot of Flight Ontario's scenery, but this is one of a few that I do not have. I will have to download it and check it out.

Nice shots.

nebojsa