Sign in to follow this  
~Craig~

Anyone got the Airbus 400M from R Laborie (FSX/P3D)

I was wondering if anyone has bought this addon :-

Looks pretty good, and of course there aren't many options for a 400M.   I was specifically wondering how complex the autopilot was.... eg whether it has proper Speed (by adjusting pitch) control, or whether it's just using the default FSX autopilot, with V/S only.

Edited by firehawk44
Removed link to store. I consider it advertising. Not fair to our other developers. Members have the product you are asking about or they do not. Links to stores in Bargain Basement Forum only.

FILESIZE: 1.9GB    :o

I wonder if that's just a labelling error on the Simmarket page.  Surely no aircraft addon could be almost 2GB in size! :smile:

Reviews are so-so. Switches not animated? A -3 from me. Pass

I tried to like it and couldn't. Plastic-y VC, unconvincing flight model, so-so sound, some nav/com switches difficult to work with, and an odd expanded  rendition of the FSX GPS.  Much of the VC is clickable, not all.  I just received notice about a second update to the original and didn't bother with it. 

Hans Soule

Edited by firehawk44, Yesterday, 12:23 AM.

Removed link to store. I consider it advertising. Not fair to our other developers. Members have the product you are asking about or they do not. Links to stores in Bargain Basement Forum only.

Surely advertising is something undertaken by the developer or company in question? ... I have nothing to do with this developer and hadn't even heard of them until hearing about this addon in the P3D section of this forum.

Seems a very bizarre decision Jim - I have seen many, many links to products on AVSIM, and they certainly don't constitute advertising when they're posted by a common-or-garden simmer like myself, unconnected to the developer in question.

Will all links to PMDG, Flight 1 and all other developers where a product is for sale, be similarly removed?