Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Uninstall before installing SP1!

Bert how are you finding v 1.1?

Its a step in the right direction for me but we have road ahead...

V1.1. = Public Beta 2... still lots of things to fix IMHO..  ^_^

Bert

Yup lots to fix - hope they work it out as its not ready for prime time in its current state - luv this aircraft hate to say it but has a lot of problems

Rich Sennett

Bert,

I must admit, I screwed up. So when I first purchased the Hawker it was amazing. Framerates were awesome. 30+ the entire time, cold and dark all the way up to cruise altitude. Like an idiot, I didn't read the instructions and I installed the update without uninstalling the original version. Now whenever I am cold and dark and hit the master battery my fps drop to 0-3fps. That is one of the main reasons why I believe so many people are having this fps issue. I have uninstalled, manually deleted the aircraft, navigraph, everything multiple times and I still cant get it back to the performance I had when I had the original version. Do you have any suggestions? Also I noticed that if I hit shift-9, a navigraph database loading screen appears but dissapears right away. It is at 100% but it is like the window is hidden inside of the the fsx program and only appears if I repeatedly hit shift+9. You appear all over these forums and look like a really smart guy when it comes to these things. Any advice would be HUGELY appreciated. Once again, I know I screwed up and didn't follow the instructions. I am just looking for a little help.

Thanks so much.

Respectfully,

John

Hi John,

Wish I could help, but have absolutely no idea what could be causing this..

When you uninstall, do you also look in the Gauges directory and delete whatever Hawker gauges are left behind?

CARPROLINE21.cab
FMS_6000.cab

Loading_Screen.cab
HS45BCAR.cab

GAUGE850XP.cab

EFIS850XP.cab

CARH850_PROLINE21.dll

CarSound_850XP.dll 

CarSound_850XPCALL.dll

Hopefully someone else has some ideas.

Bert

One more thing to try.

Try setting the default C172 as your default airplane.

Save flight with C172, select "default flight".

Then, when starting FSX, after the C172 loads, switch to the Hawker.

Bert