Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

A2A Simulations Sale? I demand one!

What, or who, is "A2A"???   :P  :lol:  :ph34r:

They make the little things that bounce off your cockpit window.

A quick blast of the wipers should sort it out....  :P

To be very honest...Any GA they see fit to do. My guess is it will be a Piper Comanche. It would be a nice progression up the evolutionary ladder...Don'tcha think?

Thank you for your opinion Ron,  im only a relatively new A2A pilot,  so all news is good news.  I only have the C182 + Cherokee and Civilian Mustang so come the sale and im sorted and hopefully some news to follow maybe. 

A2A,

Charge her double...

Anyone that late to the party must PAY. :huh:

You horrible person   :lol:    I am late to the party,  loving it though,  anyways,  i'm a bigger A2A fan then you,  No really i am,  i take up 2 airplane seats.  

I don't need a sale.  I just wish A2A would throw a little love the Civilian Mustang's way with a GTN upgrade.   They missed it on the last update:(  I know the 750 won't fit, but I think they could squeeze the 650 in.

I like your thinking, i also have the Civ Mustang,  wow what a plane.   A 650 update would be great,  as well as size, i think the style of the 650 would be more suited to the Mustang as well.  

There is a retailer who gives you 10% off every tuesday and they include A2A products

And will you holding this closely guarded secret to your chest for long ?  Come on tell poppet 

I'll bet my life savings that the next A2A release will be the Piper Seminole twin piston training aircraft.   There's already been a couple of hints (I believe Scott rented one and 'spent some time with it' recently, and it fits perfect with A2A's strategy of starting where a real PPL pilot would likely start (a C172 trainer) and then 'moving up' to gradually more complex and larger aircraft.  The C182 fit that model, and it's natural that a training twin would come next. :smile:

I'm sure the Commanche will come, but I'll put my life savings (£56.82) on the Piper Seminole being next! :smile:

PS.... Elaine, all A2A aircraft are wonderful but you've got the three best there already, in the C182, Cherokee and Civilian Mustang :smile:

And will you holding this closely guarded secret to your chest for long ? Come on tell poppet

http://www.pcaviator.com/store

Tuesday's 10% off   Keeping in mind they are on the east coast of the united states and their sale ends at midnight their time.

I'll bet my life savings that the next A2A release will be the Piper Seminole twin piston training aircraft.   There's already been a couple of hints (I believe Scott rented one and 'spent some time with it' recently, and it fits perfect with A2A's strategy of starting where a real PPL pilot would likely start (a C172 trainer) and then 'moving up' to gradually more complex and larger aircraft.  The C182 fit that model, and it's natural that a training twin would come next. :smile:

I'm sure the Commanche will come, but I'll put my life savings (£56.82) on the Piper Seminole being next! :smile:

PS.... Elaine, all A2A aircraft are wonderful but you've got the three best there already, in the C182, Cherokee and Civilian Mustang :smile:

I was thinking the exact same thing. Most of the twin trainers out there are Seminoles, so, it would make sense to model that one. I got my multi and instrument rating's in one of those, so it would be nice to see it in the sim! Hopefully they can model both 79 and 2000's variants. There's only one other PA-44 in FSX that I can think of and its basically rubbish. :rolleyes:

-Chris Crawford

-ATP/MEL

- B737 / B777 / B-727 / EMB-145 / LR-JET

I must admit, I didn't really know much about the Piper Seminole, but I've now looked it up, and yes, an A2A one would be great. A very nice looking aircraft. Civilian Mustang is excellent by the way, folks, if you're looking for an IFR - equipped warbird. Nice little autopilot set, GPS, the works ! :smile:

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Bumping this thread to let you all know that A2A has just posted a VE-Day sale. 25% off across the board. It just went up and I have no idea how long it lasts - all I've seen is the banner and the pricing in the store. If you've been waiting for a sale, here's your chance. Act fast!

The power of Poppet  :rolleyes:

Thank you Alan for posting that,  good news indeed.  

https://www.a2asimulations.com/store/

Poppet demands Poppet gets !  VE day May 8th so its just the one day

ZORAN

Yes just one day, My day ends in 12 hours, meaning I have 12 hours to get home and buy goodies. Question is though when does, what time does the A2A day end, my time.

Not sure of the timing but A2A HQ is on the U.S. east coast. Could be that's how they set their discount clock but someone from A2A would have to confirm.

Thank you Alan,  i won't hang around when i get home.  I'll defo pick up 2 i think,  the B17 being one of them 

Thanks to the "sale" today..............I picked up the Cherokee 180.

They nailed it!  It's just like an airplane I remember!  I soled in a Piper Warrior, finished my PPL in the Piper Archer, and began my mountain cross country travels in the same. This simulated aircraft is bringing all of those long ago memories back.  This is great!  I just did a short flight

to check it out. I'm very impressed with the flight dynamics. For starters, the length of travel for the mixture knob is perfect for our high altitude airport. I seldom see that with simulated planes. And then the flaps add just the right amount of pitch down (reverse of a ballooning Cessna, pitch up). Sounds, looks, etc, it's all there!

There are competing sims, in which the "flight dynamics" question is always mentioned. I have that one too. Make no mistake, as this A2A addon for FSX  really does put you into the pilot seat, for a very realistic desktop simulation.  

When is a sale not a sale?

When you've already got everything! <_<

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Yes just one day, My day ends in 12 hours, meaning I have 12 hours to get home and buy goodies. Question is though when does, what time does the A2A day end, my time.

You STAR, Elaine. Thanks if you managed to get this VE Day Sale. Just heading there now.

Before I pull the trigger, does anyone know if they are P3D v.2.xx compatible. I do not want to buy FSX-MS/FSX-SE stuff.

Okay just found out that they do have P3D aircraft for sale too. Question, which one should I get? The 172 Trainer or the 182 Skylane. Please advise asap if anyone reads this.

Thanks