Sign in to follow this  
goodperson36

Boise Airport Poll

Hi all just wanted to know if Boise Airport were to be done how many of you would be intrested in this this is going to be a payware airport not freeware . There is this new sceenry company that I have been working with who might be intrested in doing that airport since no one else wants to listen to our concerns. Now with that being said I cannot tell you who is doing this scenery yet, but they have ask me to take a poll. So please send your poll ahead would like to here some feedback. Thanks

Regards

Edwin R

I like Boise. Have relatives there. Like the football team and its blue fields too. I like the flight from Boise to Seattle over FTX/Orbx Northern Rockies and Pacific Northwest. Very scenic. I now have MSE Idaho, Washington State and haven't tried that combination but I would be happy if the scenery worked with these products. The default is very basic and some of the parking there is very tight. I use to fly the Boise to Seattle route a lot but too many toys and new aircraft in my hangar.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hi all just wanted to know if Boise Airport were to be done how many of you would be intrested in this this is going to be a payware airport not freeware . There is this new sceenry company that I have been working with who might be intrested in doing that airport since no one else wants to listen to our concerns. Now with that being said I cannot tell you who is doing this scenery yet, but they have ask me to take a poll. So please send your poll ahead would like to here some feedback. Thanks

Regards

Edwin R

Nice part of the country..I would like to see a rendition of Boise.

Cheers,

Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

Went to watch State Coll, PA play Idaho there. Memories. Ah, those pre-game tail-enders eating breakfasts! Nostalgia

KBOI Boise - KSUN Sun Valley must be my most flown flight in the sim since I got into the FS hobby!   (usually in a PC-12, as per the "Flight Video Productions" video :smile: ).

So I'd be 'in' for a good payware Boise airport.

In the meantime, if you purchase the Orbx CRM region, you get a pretty ok 'upgrade' of Boise, and you can enhance that with this 'surrounding area' scenery product, which I've got too:-

http://secure.simmarket.com/newport-boise-x.phtml

.....it's not at MegaSceneryEarth standards but it does the job!

:smile:

KBOI Boise - KSUN Sun Valley must be my most flown flight in the sim since I got into the FS hobby!   (usually in a PC-12, as per the "Flight Video Productions" video :smile: ).

So I'd be 'in' for a good payware Boise airport.

In the meantime, if you purchase the Orbx CRM region, you get a pretty ok 'upgrade' of Boise, and you can enhance that with this 'surrounding area' scenery product, which I've got too:-

http://secure.simmarket.com/newport-boise-x.phtml

.....it's not at MegaSceneryEarth standards but it does the job!

:smile:

Nice flight! Its posible to do it with default cessna ? 

Cheers :)

N.-

I'll take a KBOI, provided it is reasonably priced. More and more airports coming out these days with prices I cannot justify when only flying in or out of it once in a (long) while.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Nice flight! Its posible to do it with default cessna ? 

Yes definitely. :smile:

I would be interested ! KBOI  KSUN

Regards

Luc Vanasse

Regards

Edwin R

I live in Boise...29+ years. I will totally do payware if the quality is really good

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

Love to see a Boise...

And MSE Ultra cities do a good Boise scenery...

Dave

I would be interested. With Airhauler 2 coming in a few months, I like airports that help fill in the map and create interesting locales for bases.

It would be a day-one purchase for me if it's compatible with Orbx Central Rocky Mountains.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato