Sign in to follow this  
Ebs

Airbus A400M Preview (FSX/Prepar3D)

Aviable here, I think it is the same aircraft. Looks very promising!

http://secure.simmarket.com/rlaborie-cargo-400m-fsxp3dv2.phtml

Thanks for that! I read through the preview a little too quickly and didn't realise it'd already been released. That is indeed the same aircraft.

That external model and VC are absolutely gorgeous.

I might pick it up soon but I'd be interested in any reviews first.

and yes, Carenado are taking the...p, recently!

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

Wow - nice find! Please post back any first impressions...

Wow - nice find! Please post back any first impressions...

Yes

Just on a cosmetic bases,  the first pic has me sold,  love the military stuff,  also the dark VC is good. 

Anyone else notice that in the video the number three engine is supposedly on fire then shutdown, but when the external view is shown from the rear of the aircraft the number two engine is actually shut down? The next view in the cockpit shows the number three engine. Could just be bad editing because the number three engine in the initial shot was on fire. Man that sounds confusing lol.

Nick Hatchel

"Sometimes, flying feels too godlike to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see …"
Charles A. Lindbergh, 1953

System: Custom Watercooled--Intel i7-8700k OC: 5.0 Ghz--Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7--EVGA GTX 1080ti Founders Edition--16GB TridentZ RGB DDR4--240GB SSD--460GB SSD--1TB WD Blue HDD--Windows 10--55" Sony XBR55900E TV--GoFlight VantEdge Yoke--MFG Crosswind Pedals--FSXThrottle Quattro Throttle Quadrant--Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS--TrackIR 5--VRInsight MCPii Boeing

Okay - picked it up. Anyone else notice graphic artifacts when panning around the VC (only happens with this aircraft)?

I wish they would do a C-17 or better yet a C-141

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I'm interested in this one too. Saw a real one doing circuits at Blackpool EGNH one evening this week - like a C130 on steroids!

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

Looks very nice.  If anyone purchases please leave feedback.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

I bought it but download was corrupted. I ignored this error and tried to install. When I select the a400 aircraft I get fatal error and fsx crashes. It seems there is a problem with a dds file. Redox loading now and I'll try again. I expect no support on this purchase so i took a chance. More to come.

So I got it installed but when I select the aircraft I get a Fatal Error and FSX crashes.  The faulting module is panels.dll  I emailed the publisher and will have to wait to see if I get an answer.  So no opinion so far on this.  I'm wondering if the problem is because I don't have acceleration installed, just have SP2

looks insteresting, I'm sure its not 100% modelled, but the price I think is fair, will definetely test fly this bird tonight