Sign in to follow this  
AviatorMoser

FreeMesh X Global 1.0 - Release Announcement

:good: Thanks for this

ZORAN

You're welcome!

Can anyone tell me if the ad-captchas are now gone? And that you get a direct download link? They're gone on my end.

Ad-Captchas gone Daniel. Thank you for the patch

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

"I've been frequently asked on where to add these in the scenery library. The answer is: It's up to you. I would keep them before any ORBX regions and after your stock scenery. That's about all the advice we can give you since everyone's library is so different."

Before as in lower priority or higher priority? Sorry about the confusion.

A big thank you.  :Applause:

Ad-Captchas gone Daniel. Thank you for the patch

Oh thank goodness. I'm sorry ya'll had to put up with that ridiculousness for so long ;)

"I've been frequently asked on where to add these in the scenery library. The answer is: It's up to you. I would keep them before any ORBX regions and after your stock scenery. That's about all the advice we can give you since everyone's library is so different."

Before as in lower priority or higher priority? Sorry about the confusion.

A big thank you.  :Applause:

Lower priority, mister!

FYI, duplicate file into two different folder??

List of replacement tiles by region.

• Europe : N40E020, N50E30
  • Asia      : N40E070, N40E080, N50E030, N50E040, N050E50, N50E060, N50E070, N50E080

And thanks again for your work.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

• Asia      : N40E070, N40E080, N50E030, N50E040, N050E50, N50E060, N50E070, N50E080

No duplicate in my folders, you must have copied it there by accident perhaps?

From post 202

"Oh you found them! I was digging around searching for the duplicates. The Asia version is redundant. Use the Europe version. For everyone else, the Europe version is LOD10, while the Asian version of that tile is only LOD9, so the higher res LOD10 version is loaded automatically" Daniel

Nice update patch, thanks for your continued impeccable support guys!

To coincide with the release, my seeds dinged level 2 this night, passing the 1024 GB=1 TB FreeMeshX uploaded mark. And this is just one seed among many - it's a staggering amount of mesh data moving around on the interweb. :smile:

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

Whoops, I listed it twice. N50E030 applies for Europe, not Asia.

Nice update patch, thanks for your continued impeccable support guys!

To coincide with the release, my seeds dinged level 2 this night, passing the 1024 GB=1 TB FreeMeshX uploaded mark. And this is just one seed among many - it's a staggering amount of mesh data moving around on the interweb. :smile:

Woooow! That's some heavy lifting. I passed 4 TB recently, but most of it is from my seedbox.

Great job on the 1.03 patch. Download speeds were fantastic! averaged 5.0 mb/s. Ill seed for awhile to help others along!

Computer Specs: i5-4690K 3.5 GHz overclocked to 4.0GHz / MSI GTX 960 4GB Video Card / 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1866MHz DDR3 System RAM / MSI Z97-G45 Motherboard / Crucial MX200 500GB mSATA SSD

This is great, but one suggestion I have is to organize the files in folder by region so once I download I know exactly where to place them.  Thank you for all the hard work!

This is great, but one suggestion I have is to organize the files in folder by region so once I download I know exactly where to place them.  Thank you for all the hard work!

I'll consider it!

For now, here's some guidance:

• Asia      : N40E070, N40E080, N50E040, N050E50, N50E060, N50E070, N50E080
  • Oceania: S10E130, S10E140

Area patches (smaller in size). These must go in the FreeMeshX - Patches folder:

• a_fiji_01 - a_fiji_05
  • a_himalayas_01 - a_himalayas_02
  • a_k2_01
  • a_newzealand_01 - a_newzealand_02