Sign in to follow this  
AviatorMoser

FreeMesh X Global 1.0 - Release Announcement

I got one more question. I won't be needing from my FS machine, so in order to save space:

I now have 2 folders. Europe and the Patches. I'm updated to 1.6.

CaI copy the content of patches into Europe and replace the corresponding files, and delete the no-repetitive ones, in order to not have files corresponding from other regions?

Cheers :)

N.-

I got one more question. I won't be needing from my FS machine, so in order to save space:

I now have 2 folders. Europe and the Patches. I'm updated to 1.6.

CaI copy the content of patches into Europe and replace the corresponding files, and delete the no-repetitive ones, in order to not have files corresponding from other regions?

Sorry, I will ask my question again. I can edit it any more.

I only using FreemeshX Europe, but in the patch folder i see fix files for another regions, like Vietnam, Florida, Himalaya, Fiji, Borneo, New Zeland... Can i delete them to save space?

Will they cause problems if i don't delete them, because if I am not using the mesh for Asia/Oceania/NA?

I am seeding on my other server PC :)

N.-

What do you prefer for mesh resolution in p3d v3? 1m, 5m or 10m?

I usually run 10 m even though that's not necessary if you only have FreeMeshX. If you only have FreeMeshX, you can stay at 38-m, but if you run any additional sceneries then you should check with their manual if they use an additional mesh. For instance, FTX regions use 10-m meshes.

Sorry, I will ask my question again. I can edit it any more.

I only using FreemeshX Europe, but in the patch folder i see fix files for another regions, like Vietnam, Florida, Himalaya, Fiji, Borneo, New Zeland... Can i delete them to save space?

Will they cause problems if i don't delete them, because if I am not using the mesh for Asia/Oceania/NA?

I am seeding on my other server PC :)

It won't cause any problems really. I would keep the a_E030 files for Europe though.

You can definitely have them on another drive and add to your scenery but you may have some negative effects from reading from a slower HDD vs. a very fast SSD.  I would be interested in your sim performance in doing this because I am definitely running out of space on my SSD by adding these 50 Gigs of data.

Mark, the Mesh on the HDD is working great here. Almost no difference in load times.

N.-

I have orbx Europe. just downloaded  Europe mesh can someone tell me  how to place them to use in the library  ie do you put Europe top then mesh second ???? I have already placed them in my library after the download

In FSX I have them just above 1107 BASE.

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

after downloading file why do I get the following message (access denied read from disc) these are the freeware mesh files via torrent

after downloading file why do I get the following message (access denied read from disc) these are the freeware mesh files via torrent

That's really strange. Certainly the first I've heard of that. Did you shutdown the client at all?

no just tried to open ftx . but its no problem at present I did a restore just in case and alls well with my pc and I now have managed to put all the mesh files on successfully  the difference is supburb  and my frame rates are same happy bunny  rgds

@Daniel Moser

some new pictures for you. from a highly satisfied user. thanks again for the great work.

the guys in our Facebook group are also totally thrilled. nice greetings from them.  :smile:

my setup:

P3D 3.2.3, freemesh x global, orbx global, global vector, open lc europe, REX 4 and my custom reshade preset:

kwikq2n8.jpg

zngccibi.jpg

hdeml5vs.jpg

koho49ua.jpg

Bonjour,

I am a new user, I have installed Oceania and Australia mesh. Now I would like to install Asia mesh and the patches1.05 and 1.06. It is recommended to install patch 1.05 first and after the patch 1.06, but I cannot find the link for the patch 1.05

Please help me.

Thanks and regards

Congratulations for this big work.

Bonjour,

I am a new user, I have installed Oceania and Australia mesh. Now I would like to install Asia mesh and the patches1.05 and 1.06. It is recommended to install patch 1.05 first and after the patch 1.06, but I cannot find the link for the patch 1.05

Please help me.

Thanks and regards

Congratulations for this big work.

Hi, it's just below this topic in our forum.

http://www.avsim.com/topic/479408-patch-105-cumulative-mediterranean-and-middle-east-update/

Will this work in FS9?

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond...